Report: Evanswachtz
(05-11-2017, 12:34 PM)Reebs Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 07:01 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 06:27 PM)NJperry Wrote: Evan, you're attitude towards these 3 people in "in game OOC" and in general has to change. We've been receiving many complaints from people recently claiming that they have been harassed and targeted by you.

You seem to always be trying to provoke a reaction out of these individuals for whatever reason. From my perspective, it's pretty childish and pathetic that you are so persistent in getting these people into trouble. If it's a simple case of you disliking them and them disliking you, I have some simple solutions for all of you:
  • Just stay away from eachother. The server and the map is big enough for you to roam around on so you don't even have to be near eachother.
  • Do not communicate with eachother via OOC or any other communication methods (TS included).
  • If you really want to get away from eachother and seclude yourself from eachother farther, you can play on the other two servers. 
Of course, this is none of my business and i'm not one for getting involved in other peoples issues, but when you are continuously posting PR's on back and fourth trying to butcher the other, it becomes a problem for us as well as it's hard to tell who did what to whom. 

I don't think me punishing him or her or whatever is going to sort the problem here.

My question to all of you:

What are you going to do for us to ensure nothing like this happens again?

Actually, it's pretty much the other way around. They are targeting me and whatever I do, even if its a RP situation they bash me and scream in my face.
I have already tried to leave them be but they always seem to come back and attack me again.

Edit: They have started rumors about me in Team-Speak and close to everyone on the server now hates me, I can't tell my side of the story cause it's alot of people vs one (being me).

Evan, there is evidence in the OP showing you insulting someone in Private Messaging ingame. Just because you're a victim of other people's rule breakage doesn't mean you can break the rules yourself.
May I ask how this is counted as insulting?

Messages In This Thread
Report: Evanswachtz - by Dragnort_ - 05-09-2017, 03:10 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Evanswachtz - 05-09-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by NJperry - 05-10-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Evanswachtz - 05-10-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Reebs - 05-11-2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Evanswachtz - 05-11-2017, 12:38 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Reebs - 05-11-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Dragnort_ - 05-10-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Dragnort_ - 05-10-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Evanswachtz - 05-11-2017, 12:49 PM
RE: Report: Evanswachtz - by Reebs - 05-11-2017, 12:57 PM