Person guilty of proppushing and rapeRP
Hi there 

I was playing president when some guy joined the fire department and then proceded to prop kill me and take my position as president.

He also pretended to "grab my ass" and "cum on me" I cant remember the name of the admin that dealt with this. It posibiliy could have been Eeee It took place on the 5th of may. 

Could you please ban this guy since he was already warned by said admin. He goes by the name of OwnagesRule steam ID:  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ownagesrule

I have no evidence however the word of an admin I hope is good enough.

Thank you.
Yeah there was a admin there he said it was my last warning and by the way you didn't really care then cause we bantered. Second point i didnt propush you it was a guy named schoolshooter
schoolshooter STEAM_0:0:193447733
Look the logs around 12:00 where he pm'd that he was gonna kill the president it wasn't me I wasn't lying I didn't propush you to death you just demoted me he did it not me and then blaming rape up on me while you said it was fine and just banter and now being pissed cause I so called propushed you is just straight up making abuse of 'rape rp' you even said in voice chat its fine so that charge is invalid. I didnt propush you dude i was having funny banter with you and don't blame it on me right away since i wasnt the one killing you with props
Denied