Report: Ace_Hunter, EdgyEdna, kamy2k8
Name of player:Ace_Hunter, EdgyEdna, Kammy2k8

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151238806, STEAM_0:1:47879748, STEAM_0:1:79238944

Time in GMT: 20:35 PM (or around there)

Server: v4b1

Summary: Well what happened was I came across these people just standing on each others head so that is considered FailRP

Evidencehttp://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=920493885 
Involved
The screenshot only shows evidence of Edna breaking fail rp'ing however I admit I was doing this too.
I was the person on the top
Not only was in first person, I do happen to Alt-Tab frequently. there was no way I could have seen the lovely gentleman standing ontop. It happens, especially when we're all crowded together listening to music and *otherwise* having fun. It's not like it was unjustified RDM or something scandelous of sorts.

However, I don't think you realise how hard I have it in this current world today. As a Skoliosexual Poligendered individual (if you wish to comment about me or talk to me, I would like you to use the pronouns Xe/Xhem/Xyr as i believe correctly communicating with me is important.), I find it difficult in otherwise normal social situations that you or anybody else may be able to fit into. As a child I was constantly put down by my parents for being different and not conforming to sterotypes known today. Even now, my parents remain unsupportive and distant when i'm putting on my makeup and meeting to go on dates with my numerous xherfriends (some of whom play on this server, who I will not name as i respect their privacy) they do not understand or with to speak to me about such matters. This, as their child, is heartbreaking. My parents do not want anything to do with me, and it really destroys me on the inside. I have also lost alot of friends who do not agree with my stances on current LGBTTQQIAAP issues regarding legislation and political views and have unfortunately had to part ways with a few people along the way.

Sorry for being opinuated, but it's not even like I harmed you in any way. I didn't steal from you, cuss you out or be sassy with you expect now, because you're wasting my time with trivial matters like this & threatening to ban me, when I didn't take anything from you. It's Passive Night, I like to let go a little. Your live is much greater and fulfilling than mine is right now, and I am saddened to see that you are unable to see other peoples struggles in their lives. So sorry for speaking out, sue me.
Hello Wreckpod1

I've been looking through the Evidence, and can clearly see them making a Man tower, which isn't allowed, However this is so minor, that I will Talk to them about it, No punishment will be given

Denied!

[Thanks![/b]
Marvin
Moved