[Solved] Quick question about fearRP
I will try and answer this from my viewpoint.

So, FearRP still applies if said user is AFK for a number of reasons. One of them being I have seen players punished for this in previous occasions. So If I need to go AFK for lets say 5 minutes I will drive back to the City and linger around there for that time as in public you are protected from quite a few AggressiveRP actions with the only people actually truely being able to put you under FearRP being a Government worker (EG. You were no transported to Jails if say your team was banned from the City and you went AFK there). However this can be viewed differently by many other people; due to going AFK could then be abused and what not and additionally it being an Unwritten rule can make the situation more confusing.

However to conclude, I would say FearRP still applies if you are AFK due to the fact it can be abused and there are other ways to go about it to make sure one is not put under FearRP. Such as switching job and what not.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 1 user Likes Joe Joe's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quick question about fearRP - by Joe Joe - 05-04-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Quick question about fearRP - by MrFinnConlon - 05-04-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: Quick question about fearRP - by Iraqi Eagle - 05-04-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Quick question about fearRP - by Awestruck - 05-05-2017, 01:46 AM