Attempted RDM
Name of player: Ownagesrule

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44498628

Time in GMT: 17:01 GMT +00:00

Server: V4b1

Summary: attempted Killing me for no reason in public.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=918393948
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=918393948
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=918393987
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=918394023
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=918394049
(no laws on rebels being banned) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=918394098
Wolven

Yeah I witnessed this, can confirm the story.
Dude show the whole thing i was gonna rob the car without my knowledge that a cop was sitting in the car then when you hopped out i give you a timer to unlock the car after the timer was up you kept screaming 'you can't steal my car its public area' which only counts for main street
so its your fault for not unlocking your car after i was done counting.
(05-03-2017, 06:02 PM)ownagesrule Wrote: Dude show the whole thing i was gonna rob the car without my knowledge that a cop was sitting in the car then when you hopped out i give you a timer to unlock the car after the timer was up you kept screaming 'you can't steal my car its public area' which only counts for main street

Why would you try stealing a car that was occupied by a cop?
(05-04-2017, 04:26 PM)NJperry Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 06:02 PM)ownagesrule Wrote: Dude show the whole thing i was gonna rob the car without my knowledge that a cop was sitting in the car then when you hopped out i give you a timer to unlock the car after the timer was up you kept screaming 'you can't steal my car its public area' which only counts for main street

I already had my gun pointed at the car saying i was gonna rob it as soon as i was at the window i saw a cop was in it the car had no sign of it being a cop car but i already started the robbery there was no way the cop was gonna let me go so i had no other choice but too ask him to unlock the car so i can drive off which he didnt do and he kept screaming You cant do that instead of going with it like i said i didnt know it was a cop car till it was too late
(05-04-2017, 07:36 PM)ownagesrule Wrote:

I already had my gun pointed at the car saying i was gonna rob it as soon as i was at the window i saw a cop was in it the car had no sign of it being a cop car but i already started the robbery there was no way the cop was gonna let me go so i had no other choice but too ask him to unlock the car so i can drive off which he didnt do and he kept screaming You cant do that instead of going with it like i said i didnt know it was a cop car till it was too late

Quote:I already had my gun pointed at the car saying i was gonna rob it

You ran towards a car you thought was empty with your gun drawn? Normally when a person thinks it's empty, they don't walk up to an empty car with a  weapon draw, they would approach the car with a lockpick.

Your story does not add up.
(05-04-2017, 08:39 PM)NJperry Wrote:

You ran towards a car you thought was empty with your gun drawn? Normally when a person thinks it's empty, they don't walk up to an empty car with a  weapon draw, they would approach the car with a lockpick.

I didnt say it was empty i saw someone was in it it just appeard to be a cop when i looked through the window that is why a ran towards it with my gun cause i wanted him to step out and unlock the door so i could drive away
(05-04-2017, 09:19 PM)ownagesrule Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 08:39 PM)NJperry Wrote:

I didnt say it was empty i saw someone was in it it just appeard to be a cop when i looked through the window that is why a ran towards it with my gun cause i wanted him to step out and unlock the door so i could drive away

So now you're changing your story?

Quote: i was gonna rob the car without my knowledge that a cop was sitting in the car

Those are your words.

You firstly claim you attempted to rob the car but you weren't aware that a cop was inside and now you're claiming you did know it was occupied.

I think it's safe to say that you are just twisting and turning this story to try and make it flow in your favor.
This user has been permanently banned.
Wolven

Rebels do not steal occupied vehicles, especially if there's a police officer inside. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile, doing something like this, is not keeping a low profile.

Approved.