PR
i did two because i started where you tazed him, cassie.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
If there is part of the video before this situation, upload it.

"5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban."
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Awestruck,i did its the second video where they tazed him.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
and cassie its not allowed to patrol as an sru...
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(04-30-2017, 02:39 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote: and cassie its not allowed to patrol as an sru...

Let me ask again, Are you denying the fact that I asked you to leave while under a gunpoint and you ignored me?

Edit    : If he posts the full video you will see him being asked to leave while under gun point and ignoring me so breaking FearRP

Edit 2 : I also forgot to say that he kept on flaming on OOC for at least 10 minutes before admins started joining.
i was only recording because you random arrested me,then your friend said go youre free, and i said ok but i will report you. then a guy tazed my friend and you came to me and cuffed me because i wanted to speak why he random tazed him. you can see that in the 2nd video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkqA9Gf1...e=youtu.be . then you came and cuffed me then i said out of charakter oO random cuffing ok?! then you arrested me.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(04-30-2017, 02:44 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote: i was only recording because you random arrested me,then your friend said go youre free, and i said ok but i will report you. then a guy tazed my friend and you came to me and cuffed me because i wanted to speak why he random tazed him. you can see that in the 2nd video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkqA9Gf1...e=youtu.be . then you came and cuffed me then i said out of charakter oO random cuffing ok?! then you arrested me.

What the hell did I just read.

anyway

Let me make this clear, you were annoying SRU, you were asked under a gunpoint to leave, you were free to go yes but you still didn't leave so you were arrested which is a valid reason to arrest someone.

Can we talk about flaming on OOC?

Edit: Why "2nd" video? Why not a full video? Why is it cut into two parts???
Logs provide the backup call which I issued when your buddy started running away from me thats why Cassie responded. I was there because my Sergeant asked for a lift to pick up his car.

the seargeant said you can go and i said ok but i will report you then i wanted to speak with you but you didn't understand me.
Kind Regards,
Nephew
Fearless Donator
(04-30-2017, 02:51 PM)GERMANGAMER Wrote: the seargeant said you can go and i said ok but i will report you then i wanted to speak with you but you didn't understand me.

"Let me make this clear, you were annoying SRU, you were asked under a gunpoint to leave, you were free to go yes but you still didn't leave so you were arrested which is a valid reason to arrest someone."