Blacklisted for being missinformed.
To be honest, there needs to be better communication. imo what Ruxandra did is fine - If I was in her position it'd look like citizens with guns also. Not to mention just 'DEA' is a bit confusing - I imagine people going 'What the hell is the DEA?' No-one has mentioned making any /requests to the government, you should have done that multiple times to inform them of your activities. DEA could just as well be a terrorist group if you didn't know what it stood for.

Therefore yelling "DEA, don't shoot!" does nothing because as I said, might as well be a terrorist group.

Just as my opinion to any more groups like this - Don't leave it up to the police commander to inform them when it could lead to punishments like this. You should be informing the entire government PERSONALLY via /request and in detail, or at least let them know you are government and where you are currently working. Tbh this is the fault of bad communications from DEA, and a failing police commander. Ruxandra did fine, she did her job.

Long story short, next time communicate properly - I also vote for unblacklist.

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted for being missinformed. - by Ruxandra - 12-19-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: Blacklisted for being missinformed. - by Faustie - 12-19-2011, 12:47 PM