Auto demotion after 5min
Hey,

Another Idea I just had is that there should be an auto demotion system which is demoting AFK people after 5min from their job. Like this the Admin work to demote people who are AFK all the time with a job is decreased and there will be more jobs for people who actually want to work.

Of course this demotion should apply to all jobs except for the standard Citizen/Unemployed job.
Dare to think!
Yeah I think this is a great idea,
Nice one nudel.
It's a good idea of course, but i have to igmit that it's not something that i support because i'm often afk for more than 5 min... But i do think it should count for the President.. DEFINITELY
The President idea is a nice idea *Wait, what?* and the same as Skaara again, is i am AFK for more than 5 minutes sometimes so maybe it would be 5 for President and maybe The Don and Rebel Leader?
(09-29-2010, 05:24 PM)HornyMelon Wrote: The President idea is a nice idea *Wait, what?* and the same as Skaara again, is i am AFK for more than 5 minutes sometimes so maybe it would be 5 for President and maybe The Don and Rebel Leader?

Now THAT is a very good idea! Smile
I think it's very annoying, like:
Ur playing as gundealer and you are having a quite succesfull shop. Than like your parent begin to whine about doing the dishwasher n stuff. U can back and BOOM demoted, and in the meantime someone else stole your job and u can't sell anymore.
Signature too big...
I was thinking it was an awesome idea, But The way Barrel said it.. completely changes it and no.. I don't support it anymore -1
(09-30-2010, 12:20 PM)barrelroll Wrote: I think it's very annoying, like:
Ur playing as gundealer and you are having a quite succesfull shop. Than like your parent begin to whine about doing the dishwasher n stuff. U can back and BOOM demoted, and in the meantime someone else stole your job and u can't sell anymore.

I COULDNT EVER HAVE SAID IT BETTER! I have EXACTLY the same issue... That would be a problem if you're President too, but look at it this way:
If you are afk more than 5 mins as President, it makes LESS harm to YOU, than waht it would have done to everyone else at the server if you WOULDNT be demoted.
( Like police's needs warrant answers and so on). That's why i think we should add this demotethingy for President, Rebel leader, Corleone leader and perhaps Police Commander Smile

That's not an argument. That's your problem, if you are AFK longer then 5 minutes you are supposed to change to Citizen anyway, that's the Rule.

Yes it's annoying when your parents want something but just because of that you can't be AFK longer while having a job without demotion.
So sorry, that's not an argument against the auto demotion.
Dare to think!
(09-30-2010, 02:17 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:

That's not an argument. That's your problem, if you are AFK longer then 5 minutes you are supposed to change to Citizen anyway, that's the Rule.

Yes it's annoying when your parents want something but just because of that you can't be AFK longer while having a job without demotion.
So sorry, that's not an argument against the auto demotion.
Well Nudelholz is right there.. But if you ask me, It's not a good descition for the server.