AliTaze
*Posting for Ali has he has been banned from the Forums aswell*

Your name:Ali

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:51507582

Your ban ID:(80089)

Banned by:[FL] Jonas

Reason:Terms of Service - Threatening to harm someone

Involved:Ali and Ethan Bradberry

Firstly, in my opinion I don't think saying a death threat should result in such a juristic punishment as at the end of the day we are all human and we all make mistake. I understand that you don't take death threats lightly in this community and it should not have been done to even begin with but i was angry to the fact that he had got me banned for something I had no power over (The last ban https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=80048) because of this I had a burst of outrage, but you can't tell me you have never acted out and let out a burst of anger due to something someone else had done to you in the past. Furthermore, you need to take into consideration that Fearless has become more of I lifestyle then just a game and waking up this morning to find out that I am never going to play again has left me devastated and hurt inside. All i can really do now is say sorry Ethan to the bottom of my heart truly I am sorry for saying something so foul to you, and for the admins please, please, please i beg of you to rethink your decision on giving me a perm.

Ali is requesting that the ban is removed and instead, replaced with a lengthy OOC blacklist or a ban that has a time for it to expire.
Hello Ali.

You where threatning Ethan, as of which he posted a PR on you for, the reason is completely valid, and I do not think you should have be unbanned.

I will await Ethan's reply on this. What you did was on a personal level, I would like to hear Ethan's opinion on this, and if he'd accept an apology. I will base my conclusion on everything, and the ban is certainly not being removed.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Hello,

You threatened to kill me, and claimed it was a 'joke'. I didn't find it very funny tbh. I'm unsure whether I accept your apology. However I do think everybody deserves a second chance. I would not mind seeing your TOS ban be exchanged for a long ban. But it is up to Jonas with this one.
Denied

Ali, you clearly threatend to kill him, it is not tolorated, and therefore I will deny this.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]