Report: Evanswachtz and [FL:RP] nakED
Name of player: Evanswachtz

SteamID: Evanswachtz: STEAM_0:0:79510432 nakED: STEAM_0:1:32173044

Time in GMT: 9 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary:

Evan punches me while I have my M4 out which is seen from the first punch in the RIGHT at the start of the video. 

Gun Dealer: punches me for no reason. 

PS. [FL:RP] Prankster_Ganster STEAM_0:0:119973657  - was the guy who had the knife, and then dragged me around after I died. 

Evidence:

This was for calling us out and arresting several people. I was not the only one attacking you either..

Didn't expect the situation to escalate so quickly though.
(04-26-2017, 10:33 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote: This was for calling us out and arresting several people. I was not the only one attacking you either..

I have the full video, so if you're going to lie in a courthouse, I can post it. 
All I did was arrest Emily for breaking a law, which she had been warned for previously, and then 5 guys start attacking me for no reason. 

None the less. You still broke FeaRP and punched me with my M4 out.
You never gave me any orders either. Sure it was a bit mingy but you were arresting a companion/friend of mine and I fought back, alongside everyone else.
(04-26-2017, 10:40 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote: You never gave me any orders either. Sure it was a bit mingy but you were arresting a companion/friend of mine and I fought back, alongside everyone else.

Okay so you would punch a officer with a rifle pointed at you, that seems reasonable and logical to you?
(04-26-2017, 10:42 PM)SpecialTreatment Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 10:40 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote: You never gave me any orders either. Sure it was a bit mingy but you were arresting a companion/friend of mine and I fought back, alongside everyone else.

Okay so you would punch a officer with a rifle pointed at you, that seems reasonable and logical to you?

If my friend was being arrested, and I am a criminal - then yes.

Not going to reply further. Waiting for admins decision.
Report reviewed and approved

Closing notes:
Doesn't care about Police officer having an M4 out, still goes and punch him.

[FL:RP] Evanswachtz (STEAM_0:0:79510432) was found guilty of - Punching to "demotrate" about friend being Arrested, with M4 out
[FL:RP] Evanswachtz will be issued a verbal Warning for - Punching to "Demotrate" About friend being arrested, With M4 Out

Closing notes:
Being gun dealer, randomly joining the fight and starts to punch the Officer

[FL:RP] naKED (STEAM_0:1:32173044) was found guilty of - Punch whoring
[FL:RP] naKED will be issued a Verbal warning for - Punch whoring

Closing notes:
Being rebel leader, with no connection to the Person being arrested, randomly joining the fight.

[FL:RP] Prankster_Ganster (STEAM_0:0:119973657) was found guilty of - Attempt RDM // No reason to kill
[FL:RP] Prankster_Ganster will be issued a 2 hour blacklist from Weapons (w) for - Attempt RDM // No reason to kill

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]