Passive Night
Cool beans. I'll see if I can make it.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
Avoid avoid avoid.

Honestly wish you would do these things on the event server.

They always turn into laggy pieces of shit.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-26-2017, 07:26 PM)Marty Wrote: Avoid avoid avoid.

Honestly wish you would do these things on the fuc king event server.

They also turn into laggy pieces of shit.

Do you seriously have to bring up all this negativity?

We rarely see people roleplay, especially passively, these passive nights assure that. If you truly want to shoot down people and raid others, goto v2d. There is no need for negativity. Thank you.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 2 users Like Jonas's post:
  • Dragnort_, LordOfMemory

Don't come on the server then. >.>

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 1 user Likes Dragnort_'s post:
  • Luna
(04-26-2017, 07:28 PM)Jonas Wrote:

We rarely see people roleplay, especially passively, these passive nights assure that. If you truly want to shoot down people and raid others, goto v2d. There is no need for negativity. Thank you.

No need to be an ass, thank you, but not everyone wants to be forced to play passively. I see plenty of passive RPs where you been looking mate ?

Why don't you just do them on the event server, or do them like you said do it on V2D ? It's unpopular and makes more sense than alienating people that can't be arsed with all that. I'm not saying I'm a particularly aggressive player I have played passively I just don't feel it being necessary to force it upon people.

Also it's not "negativity" it's an opinion that I am more than entitled to.

Thank you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-26-2017, 07:59 PM)Marty Wrote: -Snip-

Marty, This thread is a great 'Announcement' for the passive community. Negativity is far from necessary here and I ask that you keep your hostility towards the night off this post. This was created to allow people to have the chance to roleplay passively knowing they are safe to do so. It will allow the Passive side of the community to thrive and hopefully promote it more.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-26-2017, 07:59 PM)Marty Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 07:28 PM)Jonas Wrote:

No need to be an ass, thank you, but not everyone wants to be forced to play passively. I see plenty of passive RPs where you been looking mate ?

Why don't you just do them on the event server, or do them like you said do it on V2D ? It's unpopular and makes more sense than alienating people that can't be arsed with all that. I'm not saying I'm a particularly aggressive player I have played passively I just don't feel it being necessary to force it upon people.

Also it's not "negativity" it's an opinion that I am more than entitled to.

Thank you.

I am not being an ass about it. Marty.

You're saying "avoid avoid avoid", and "They also turn into laggy peices of shit". Is that an opinion? No, that is pure negativity, as of which there is no need for. I understand that there's already passiveRP, but it's really rare that we see this, I am really active myself, and i rarely see passiverp.

People agressiveRP all the time, don't you think a couple of hours in one day where it's only passive is fine? I always see agressiveRP contrafarm bases, and that's it. I rarely see the great passiveRP's.

As for v2d, the staff team has plans for that. I personally don't want to use 2d for this because it's outdated and feels so old. It's been here since the very start.

If you wish to discuss/argue further, please hmu on steam, and let's keep it to a friendly manner, I don't want to fill these pages with these types of discussions.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
It's just a single scheduled "event" for just a few hours on the main server.
Calm down already, for christs sake.

I am looking very forward to this myself! I would love to see the city filled with different sorts of passiveRP that might go in cooperation or in contest with eachother!
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
People are entitled to their own opinion, what Marty said is fine. The event looks good, I hope everyone has fun!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Marty, Janzo 火, Baskingner
Increase of prop limit will be limited during this event, as always. So get together and build marvelous dupes with your friends!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Brikaas, Ratatoskrr, Marvin, Jonas