Virus Epidemic RP Part II Changed: [This Saturday]
Attention everyone!

Due to conflicting times with this event and another one, I have had no choice but to move this event to Saturday and not Sunday. I hope all of you are still able to attend and sorry for this sudden change.
The new time has made me able to 100% be able to attend.
I won't miss it.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I won't be able to make the event. I'm working all day Saturday. Hop everyone has fun though.

(04-28-2017, 05:05 PM)Molyneux481 Wrote: I won't be able to make the event. I'm working all day Saturday. Hop everyone has fun though.

Will do, thankyou for informing me.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Molyneux481
Attention!

The following people have pulled out of their positions:

Mr- Rebelz - 59

Molyneux 1

That means one spot has become available for Military personnel.
OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110109118

RPP: 6

Hours: 1109

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you):

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: Because it looks very interesting and I have never been in a epidemic based RP making it more appealing to me to take care off.

IC

IC Name: Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Confused but Determined to do what must be done.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(04-28-2017, 07:01 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Joe Joe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110109118

RPP: 6

Hours: 1109

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you):

Role you are applying for: Military Personnel

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: Because it looks very interesting and I have never been in a epidemic based RP making it more appealing to me to take care off.

IC

IC Name: Joseph 'Vantiago' Deacon

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Confused but Determined to do what must be done.

Accepted.
1 Week after arriving in Torrington... ... ... ...

"Look Lee! What is that?"

They are awake... ... ...

They hunger... ... ...
The following 7 users Like NJperry's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle, Joe Joe, Goat, Gadesa, Jonas, Devil15, Panda
Attention!

Eclipze has also pulled out from Military personnel which means another spot for that is available as well. On a separate note, the Event will begin in precisely 1 hour 35 minutes, so make sure that you are ready.

EDIT: The password will be announced at 4:30 pm so that everyone can begin joining.
OOC:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Ratatoskrr

Steam ID:

RPP: 8

Hours: 1300+

Are you familiar with what happened in the previous event (This will not be held against you): Im afraid not.

Role you are applying for: Military Personel

Why do you want to be a part of the Event: It looks so good and a lot of effort has been put in.

IC

IC Name: Alexa Grimwood

Describe your character after arriving in Torrington: Mixed emotions, Lacking confidence...

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]