Please review.
Your name: ^9Markus Johansen

Your ban ID: 5635

Banned by: Console

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Droolz, Braindog and me.

Why we should unban you: Okey, You should unban me because, 1 week ban for a block that my friend mostly build and it was there just for 2-3mins before we deleted it, and do you really think i want to be banned just after I've donated to the server donated like 100 dollar. The person Braindog who reported me have before Cdm'ed and rdm'ed sometimes. He he's a really bad rp player, once he drived on me, and i took a gun and aimed on him for what he did, then after he drove on me he said he recorded so if i shot i would have been banned he wanted to ban me for RPing while he tried to Cdmed me. I never want to do anything bad against other players, no admins where on and warned us about the block. So it took a little while then we deleted it because we found out its not legall. I really hope i could get unban or at least a shortened ban like 1 day, because 1 week for A block that was there for like 2-3mins. Thats a little harsh, i think. so hopefully you could unban me or shorten the ban. any questions, please ask.

Markus Johansen.
(12-18-2011, 08:56 PM)Markus Johansen Wrote: Why we should unban you: Okey, You should unban me because, 1 week ban for a block that my friend mostly build and it was there just for 2-3mins before we deleted it

We don't know how long it has been there. The props belonged to you so you are responsible for it.

(12-18-2011, 08:56 PM)Markus Johansen Wrote: and do you really think i want to be banned just after I've donated to the server donated like 100 dollar.

Donating to the server and community is a good thing to do, still it doesn't protect you from being banned, you have to follow the rules like everybody else.

(12-18-2011, 08:56 PM)Markus Johansen Wrote: The person Braindog who reported me have before Cdm'ed and rdm'ed sometimes. He he's a really bad rp player, once he drived on me, and i took a gun and aimed on him for what he did, then after he drove on me he said he recorded so if i shot i would have been banned he wanted to ban me for RPing while he tried to Cdmed me.

You are welcome to do a ban request on him if you have evidence.

I think closing down a whole area of the map for whoever long is quiet a big rule break. I will wait for other admins to give their opinion as I am the banning admin, lets see what they have to say.
Dare to think!
All lies my friend, you got banned because i had evidence of your Wrong-doing, if you have evidence off all this Crap your saying i did to you, Get the pics, ill get banned. But obviously i wont because i didnt even know you until your amazing prop block. So i didnt CDM and i Didnt RDM.
(12-19-2011, 07:09 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 08:56 PM)Markus Johansen Wrote: Why we should unban you: Okey, You should unban me because, 1 week ban for a block that my friend mostly build and it was there just for 2-3mins before we deleted it

We don't know how long it has been there. The props belonged to you so you are responsible for it.

But still i builded 3 blocks of the whole wall, and 1 week for something u don't know how long was up, i demand that he had a record on how long it was up before u give me 1 week ban for, so little time my blocks where up there.
Ok, it didnt take long for me to see this, and u should unban markus cuz i builded the wall but didnt have enough props so markus just added 2 props.
And its true what he says, i only had the wall in like 2-3 minutes but it is still unfair that he gets the ban and not me.

INGAME STEAM NAME : [Roll Out]: DroolZ
i dont think he has done anything wrong, and i know this guy and he told me that the guy who reportet this came up to the villas because he wanted to fish, so Droolz just gave him some fish and he was happy so i dont even understand why he send the request for a ban.

and it is true that they only had the "prop block" up for like 2 minutes, and i think 7 days is to harsh for something that was not recorded or seen by an admin, dont think anyone just donate a 100$ and go strait for a ban...
-Denied for having 2 forum accounts, Foxfan and Mathias.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3