Idea's for your 18th birthday
Got absolutely plastered with my mates in the Town. Wasn't much of a party go-er or drinker before going to the town, now I'm there way too often haha. Do whatever makes you happy mate, sometimes what everyone else does doesn't really cut it for others.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • RonniBarker
Fuck alcohol and drink bitches... wait..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 5 users Like Haarek's post:
  • DVN, Archer, RonniBarker, Mustang, Joe Joe
I went for a family meal in the day and then hit the nearest night club I could find.. Woke up in some random house ahaha. If you don't get drunk it will be a boring 18th Birthday.

The following 1 user Likes Molyneux481's post:
  • RonniBarker
Arrange your bedroom/gaming room so that you have a bed facing your televison. Buy lidl homebrand ice-cream and eat away until you have finished 5 tubs.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • RonniBarker
Sit down for a meal with friends and family and then get absolutely steamin afterwards.
[Image: brHdXi6.png]
The following 1 user Likes ImTheRealSparks's post:
  • RonniBarker
get absolutely off your welt up the town and wake up on a massive come down and hangover, while lying next to some bird clueless who she is.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • RonniBarker
Me, My Hand, My PC.
Kind Regards

That guy. Ive resigned from contributor 4 times now.
Get fucked and wake up in police station?
Get pished and wake up in a bin?
Get mc hammered and wake up in your sisters bed????...

Nah, go out for a meal or something then go for a big drinking night or have a party or something, depends what you're into. Everyone has different perceptions of a good party or a good birthday, so don't do something you don't necessarily want to, just because your friends do. Anyway, save a wee bit of money for a lads holiday, always a good idea, and enjoy yourself.
mark your birthday the minute it starts as your conversion to judaism brother Smile
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • RonniBarker
Same as Yonno, I had my 18th 3 days ago and all I did was go out for a meal with my close friends. However with me it's not about people being fake but the fact that I don't really like attention at all. It's quite funny actually, the amount of people popping up to me on my birthday saying 'Hi, happy birthday! I hope you've had a great day. What did you get?' *Two seconds later* 'Also, I hope you don't mind me asking and I know it's your birthday but... what was the homework?', typical aha.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 2 users Like Divey's post:
  • RonniBarker, Random