Player Report - [FL:RP] Razor
Thread Title: Player Report - [FL:RP] Razor

Name of player: [FL:RP] Razor

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59573677

Time in GMT: Around 20:10.

Server: V4B1

Summary:
FearRP -
We tranqed Razor and carried him torwards our base. When he woke up I had a gun at him, yet he pulled a gun out and ran.

Evidence

YouTube 1
To me this is not fear rp you gave me no commands but if the admins think it is then I am sorry I miss understand fear rp if I am wrong. But to me that is not fear rp
This is also not fear rp because I spawned in and had no sight of the man with the tranq and had no commands so the man I was facing had keys so I pulled my gun out but over all I had no commands which results it not being fear rp
(04-23-2017, 07:57 PM)Razor Wrote: This is also not fear rp because I spawned in and had no sight of the man with the tranq and had no commands so the man I was facing had keys so I pulled my gun out but over all I had no commands which results it not being fear rp

If you are tranqed and being carried and wake up, you don't just run away. You could clearly see I had a gun on me when running away.

Will not reply further, waiting for admins approval.
(04-23-2017, 08:18 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(04-23-2017, 07:57 PM)Razor Wrote: This is also not fear rp because I spawned in and had no sight of the man with the tranq and had no commands so the man I was facing had keys so I pulled my gun out but over all I had no commands which results it not being fear rp

If you are tranqed and being carried and wake up, you don't just run away. You could clearly see I had a gun on me when running away.

Will not reply further, waiting for admins approval. 

I know you won't reply again but there is no rule against running away when being tranqued and I had no vision of your weapon and the person I had vision of was not armed so I proceed to pull a weapon out and run.
Player Report

Approved

You shouldn't have pulled a gun when you woke up, there was clearly a person with a gun pointed at you.
However, there were no orders given but it still applies to FearRP whenever you ran way.

It was unclear for me whenevere to accept or deny this player report, however I felt like you should know better to not run away when you woke up from the tranqs effect.

Thank you for reporting,

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]