Scamming
Name of player: |FP| Smugbear

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8993186

Time in GMT: around quarter to 7

Server: 1st one

Summary: Was buying a car, gave money, player disconnected. ($150000)

Evidence: Unfortunately, the server crashed and so did my gmod about 5 mins after
In this time I had called admins twice and asked other players what to do. I even tried to contact DryBlood on steam.

I asked for the car first, but he said "no, always money first." So I gave him the money and then suddenly he disappeared and was nowhere to be seen in the scoreboard.
I need admins to check the logs if they can to find this guy.

Thanks
you need proof? screenshot console after the crash. And always when you trade you need to record or screenshotty.
... Not another one Sad

At this point in time we cant check the logs as they are unavalible, Fill in the following:
1. What the car was
2. What time it was
3. were there any witnesses or and proof

If i feel you are not bullshiting me or any other admins i shall give you the car from my inventory.
(12-18-2011, 11:32 PM)Toby Wrote: ... Not another one Sad

At this point in time we cant check the logs as they are unavalible, Fill in the following:
1. What the car was
2. What time it was

If i feel you are not bullshiting me or any other admins i shall give you the car from my inventory.
Sorry for late reply
I was buying a Lotus.
It was about the time I said at the start.
None, but I did call admins twice but to no avail.
he stole my car about a week late ive already posted in another topic for his ban about it..and i would really like it back ps it was a corvette

1. What the car was
2. What time it was

Seeing as you banned him now, can I have the car or my money back? Heart

(12-22-2011, 10:36 AM)Slowrider8 Wrote:

1. What the car was
2. What time it was

Seeing as you banned him now, can I have the car or my money back? Heart
same here im still missing my corvette.

Dwex i have never even seen you in-game nor do i know you. seems people are just band wagoning this to get free cars out of the admins. bring valid evidence in future guys. p.s: i bought my corvette from the vendor for 200k. so if you are trying to say i stole a corvette, you are wrong. You clearly all must be a bunch of friends who are trying to exploit the system for cars. This is ridiculous if i've been banned and i am appealing this.
(12-23-2011, 04:23 PM)Smugbear Wrote: Dwex i have never even seen you in-game nor do i know you. seems people are just band wagoning this to get free cars out of the admins. bring valid evidence in future guys. p.s: i bought my corvette from the vendor for 200k. so if you are trying to say i stole a corvette, you are wrong. You clearly all must be a bunch of friends who are trying to exploit the system for cars. This is ridiculous if i've been banned and i am appealing this.
You've already been banned for scamming, so give it up
I'm a good guy, and I wouldn't try to lie for a car or money or anything
All I want is my money back

(12-23-2011, 04:52 PM)Slowrider8 Wrote:
(12-23-2011, 04:23 PM)Smugbear Wrote: Dwex i have never even seen you in-game nor do i know you. seems people are just band wagoning this to get free cars out of the admins. bring valid evidence in future guys. p.s: i bought my corvette from the vendor for 200k. so if you are trying to say i stole a corvette, you are wrong. You clearly all must be a bunch of friends who are trying to exploit the system for cars. This is ridiculous if i've been banned and i am appealing this.
You've already been banned for scamming, so give it up
I'm a good guy, and I wouldn't try to lie for a car or money or anything
All I want is my money back
i love screenshots thanks for my vette back admins <3 fearless FUCK U SMUBBEAR.