[Solved] Police Chevy Decals
hey,

thought I'd ask here so I can get a clear answer.
My marked SUV chevy has had SRU decals ever since the cop car decals were updated. Now I would like to have the cop decals back.
I have tried to go to a mechanic but he couldnt modify my chevy for some reason. I was then told by a moderator that only an admin can change it. 

So upon hailing admins via @ for a few hours to no avail, I asked in OOC again for a solution, with people then saying a mechanic could do it.

So now that I am totally confused I come to ask here: How do I get it changed?

Thanks in advance-
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

Wierd.

I'd assume it'd go back automatically, just get a admin to do it when they're next free
An admin can change it for you. Try to request one with @ whilst in game.
alright then, Ill try that one again

Thank you!
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

For most cars, a mechanic will be able to customise it, however, for government vehicles, they are unable to do so. If you wish for your vehicles to be customised a member of staff will be able to assist. Trial Admins can set materials and change the colour while Admins can Change the materials/skins, the colour and the body groups (Eg the light bars). I recommend when getting hold of a member of staff that you give the specific details about what you would like and what you intend to use it for when making your @ call.

-Finn
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
The police vehicles cannot be modified by a mechanic and must be modified by a member of staff.

When asking for an SRU skin on a vehicle, I recommend requesting a temporary change as they are done differently.

You will need to request an admin (not trial admin as they do not have access) to permanently change your vehicles skin to the police one using @.

Answered