[Solved] [Resolved] Bought Unmarked Police Tahoe Received Marked Charger
As the title says I bought the unmarked Police Tahoe and received the marked Charger some how, not sure if it was a UI bug or what but it'd be great if a member of staff could help me with this because I think I just lost 100k on a vehicle I wasn't trying to buy Cheese

Thanks!  Heart
(04-22-2017, 06:49 AM)Shinobia Wrote: As the title says I bought the unmarked Police Tahoe and received the marked Charger some how, not sure if it was a UI bug or what but it'd be great if a member of staff could help me with this because I think I just lost 100k on a vehicle I wasn't trying to buy Cheese

Thanks!  Heart

Please can you provide some screen shot of what you clicked on the market and you government vehicle inventory.

Thanks
You sure you didn't just click the wrong button?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Shinobia
(04-22-2017, 07:43 AM)Coffee Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 06:49 AM)Shinobia Wrote: As the title says I bought the unmarked Police Tahoe and received the marked Charger some how, not sure if it was a UI bug or what but it'd be great if a member of staff could help me with this because I think I just lost 100k on a vehicle I wasn't trying to buy Cheese

Thanks!  Heart

Please can you provide some screen shot of what you clicked on the market and you government vehicle inventory.

Thanks

--

Okay here you go! 

There is the vehicle I tried to purchase

[Image: q0rhl6x.jpg]

and here is the vehicle I received 

[Image: pGdArOY.jpg]

Not sure what happened if it was a UI bug because I play in 3840x2160

But if you could sort it I'd be very happy, or even if an admin could make my Charger undercover (dark gray or black) like they have with others would be a cool compromise.

Thanks! 
(04-22-2017, 06:58 PM)Shinobia Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 07:43 AM)Coffee Wrote:

Thanks!  Heart

Thanks

--

Okay here you go! 

There is the vehicle I tried to purchase

[Image: q0rhl6x.jpg]

and here is the vehicle I received 

[Image: pGdArOY.jpg]

Not sure what happened if it was a UI bug because I play in 3840x2160

But if you could sort it I'd be very happy, or even if an admin could make my Charger undercover (dark gray or black) like they have with others would be a cool compromise.

Thanks! 

Well, the buttons are pretty close so you may have clicked the wrong one. I don't think you are able to get a refund for something like this so try selling it and buying the correct car. But I don't think the size of screen should affect it as it looks fine in the picture.
I 100% clicked the right one (I'm not that stupid), Gmod has issues scaling the HUD sometimes with 4K that's the only reason I made this post
(04-22-2017, 07:10 PM)Shinobia Wrote: I 100% clicked the right one (I'm not that stupid), Gmod has issues scaling the HUD sometimes with 4K that's the only reason I made this post

Sorry I don't know what to do then
Contact the admins.
If you have purchased the wrong vehicle, and you have no used it, you may contact an admin and ask for a refund.

Please note; The admins have no responsibility for this and so technically do not have to issue you with ANY refund.

However, if it is due to a bug you are liable to a full refund. This will be determined by the team.

I suggest you a) make a private thread to the admins in order to bring up the issue, or b)PM a member directly.

Do not spam nor harass the team with messages, they will get back to you in due time.
The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
  • Archer
Okay Admin sorted me out please close and lock thread