Gaming headset?
(12-19-2011, 01:44 AM)Nubo Wrote: Headset Purchased!
After some thought, and browsing for quite a while, I went with the Steelseries Siberia V2 due to excellent reviews, an impressing "pull out mic" and the amazing black with gold accent color - Final cost: $88.40 USD.

Here is a picture of the headset I bought.
As I said, the mic is not shown because it retracts into the left ear cup.

[Image: steelseries-siberia-v2-black-gold-plated...age-2.jpeg]

That's..beautiful..
Im getting it in orange for christmas :3
(12-19-2011, 03:07 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 01:44 AM)Nubo Wrote: Headset Purchased!
After some thought, and browsing for quite a while, I went with the Steelseries Siberia V2 due to excellent reviews, an impressing "pull out mic" and the amazing black with gold accent color - Final cost: $88.40 USD.

Here is a picture of the headset I bought.
As I said, the mic is not shown because it retracts into the left ear cup.

[Image: steelseries-siberia-v2-black-gold-plated...age-2.jpeg]

That's..beautiful..

I know right?
Mads said he was gonna grab them in orange, and I saw the gold and I flipped out. I checked Wal Marts site for a general estimate and I was disappointed. They were selling solid colors for $70 and the gold trim at $117. I refused to give up and snagged it on Amazon. Im so proud that I actually bought something for my gaming that doesn't suck.

The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • equal
Mine is like 300 Bucks. o.o
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Yeah well everyone here knows you are rich enough to buy the company that makes the headset alone so stfu Tounge
You just cant let me have my moment huh? xD
I'm all proud that I got something nice and then Mr Equalizer has to come and top it with his super expensive headset that picks his nose, scratches his back, and opens his cans of beer. Cheese
Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround Headset yo. Beast!
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • equal
That^
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Megalodon is not THAT good for its price range.
This is badass, the Razer Tiamat 7.1
[Image: ,L-S-304048-3.jpg]
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Eric, equal
Yeah, if you wanna look like a pilot.

The Bottom Line
The headset came today, and I eagerly popped the cords in and blasted some music. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of Treble, Mid and Bass it offered, clearly allowing you to hear all parts of the music. The pop out mic is flashy and not flimsy, it has support and doesnt flop all over the place. It was a success.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington