Player Report - [FL:RP] Dragnort®™
Thread Title: Player Report - [FL:RP] Dragnort®™

Name of player: FL:RP] Dragnort®™

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75900781

Time in GMT: Around 19:30.

Server: V4B1

Summary:
Basically we were joking around with Dragnort's guard , he called him a ape and I called him a n-g-e-r (ingame, of course). 
Dragnort then called a officer to arrest me for this and his guard started punch-whoring me and EmilyOasis. I pull out a bat in self-defence only to be tazed by a SRU, then I am handcuffed by the SRU and his guard keeps punchwhoring me, he does nothing and still wants me arrested instead of dealing with his guard. Then a SRU comes up and shoots the guard because he was attacking EmilyOasis with a bat again. 

I find this, letting your guard attack a handcuffed man who can not do anything to be FailRP. He should have told his guard to stop or called police on him, instead of just letting him punch me to near death.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/MGS2ToAiQlw
You have cut the video and in the video all is there is you calling him a 'Ni*gger' Of course; he's going to retaliate my character was corrupt at the time as in his job name and he doesn't care how you are punished for verbally assaulting someone also I did call the police at the very start of the Video.

Regards.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-20-2017, 06:57 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: You have cut the video and in the video all is there is you calling him a 'Ni*gger' Of course; he's going to retaliate my character was corrupt at the time as in his job name and he doesn't care how you are punished for verbally assaulting someone also I did call the police at the very start of the Video.

Regards.

Yes, but a president doesn't let his guard beat a handcuffed man to near death!
(04-20-2017, 07:00 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 06:57 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: You have cut the video and in the video all is there is you calling him a 'Ni*gger' Of course; he's going to retaliate my character was corrupt at the time as in his job name and he doesn't care how you are punished for verbally assaulting someone also I did call the police at the very start of the Video.

Regards.

Yes but a president doesn't let his guard beat a handcuffed man to near death!
I say again; as my President is corrupt he most likely would especially since he holds public executions for Tresspassers and people Trying to Murder others. Also you were breaking FearRP at the time - But this is about me.
No rules were broken in my opinion I did everything what my character would do in the scenario. Also you didn't comment on you editing the video.

Regards.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-20-2017, 07:01 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(04-20-2017, 07:00 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:

Regards.

Yes but a president doesn't let his guard beat a handcuffed man to near death!
I say again; as my President is corrupt he most likely would especially since he holds public executions for Tresspassers and people Trying to Murder others. Also you were breaking FearRP at the time - But this is about me.
No rules were broken in my opinion I did everything what my character would do in the scenario. Also you didn't comment on you editing the video.

Regards.

What editing? The whole thing started when I called him a n*gger? At what point did I break FearRP? Please direct me to the time of the video where this happend.
Minute 1 to Minute 1:10 The Officer had a tazer out and said to stop and then you walked away when you switch to Handcuffs.

Regards.

-Removed by Steven8ken
(04-20-2017, 07:06 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote: Minute 1 to Minute 1:10 The Officer had a tazer out and said to stop and then you walked away when you switch to Handcuffs.

Regards.

He was not speaking to me, plus there was too many people around to hear anything.

I didn't try to run away did I? There is no FearRP breakage in the video.
No more reason to speak on this matter, I have provided my defence. Awaiting Staff Decision.

Regards.

-Removed by Steven8ken
This honestly looks like a tit for tat situation from my perspective. You threw racist insults his way and he attacked you for it, that is when it all broke out into a full blown fight. 

As for Dragnort, there wasn't really much he could do when the guard attacked you. I can't really imagine a president jumping in the middle of a scrap between his security guard and somebody else as he wouldn't want to get hurt. The most he could've done in this situation was tell his guard to stop but that's it. Furthermore, with that many officers and SRU around, Dragnort probably wouldn't have needed to intervene as they could/did eventually take care of the situation and Police/SRU are much more appropriate people to handle these kinds of situations.

Denied.