Banrequest [FL:RP] Lagger
Lagger decided to take photos while we where tazering a guy who didnt followed the laws, we had a hard dictator so i said go away - he was going away 2 metres after the 3rd warning so i tazerd him. It also wasn't semi-serious rp cause he was taking photos while about 4 police and ss officers/agents were aiming at him - no one would do that in real life. After this he decided to start a flame war in OOC (were he slight me ). Now he wants to ban me. Second time he wants to ban me he was calling me bitch (he corleon, i ss agent), so i tazerd him and jumped/kicked him to death (cause of dictator, and hard laws). Then he was 2 times rdming me while i was writing in OOC, i have the second time on demo which is in this Thread. DreamzZ (this is forumname) has seen everything and can prove this. Please ban [FL:RP] Lagger i think he is unequable to play semi-serious rp.

Demolink: http://www.file-upload.net/download-3963...r.dem.html

Watch with demoui, at 1:05 you can see how Don Corleone (Lagger) RDMd me, after this you can see in chat how he rejoined to avoid tazering/dieng or going to jail.

regards,
1080p ins xsicht
Name of player: [FL:RP] Lagger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16081993

Time in GMT: About 3:30pm GMT+1

Server: evocity_v33x

Summary: Look at the top

Evidence: : Look at the top