Catman
Name of player: CatMan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59602819

Time in GMT: 02:50 GMT+1

Server: V33X

Summary: proppushed my yacht, spawning shit on it, basically minging on it. I wanted him to leave my property, pointed a gun and he took out a galil.

Evidence

Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
POSTING FOR CATMAN: Radio was spawned. Tried to move radio, moves the boat slightly, was fixed, did not prop throw/smash the boat.

I WAS ALSO THERE: You pulled gun out, I pulled a gun on your back, I was most likely the person to actually kill you. I was on the ladder behind you, the pulling of Catmans gun was wrong but you were dead either way. I feel like the whole situation has been blown out of the water then what it should've been. You lost nothing but time.
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
(04-18-2017, 01:25 AM)Groot Wrote: POSTING FOR CATMAN: Radio was spawned. Tried to move radio, moves the boat slightly, was fixed, did not prop throw/smash the boat.

I WAS ALSO THERE: You pulled gun out, I pulled a gun on your back, I was most likely the person to actually kill you. I was on the ladder behind you, the pulling of Catmans gun was wrong but you were dead either way. I feel like the whole situation has been blown out of the water then what it should've been. You lost nothing but time.

Too bad FearRP still applies even if you were behind me. You don't want your friend to get hurt. This is why police don't shoot someone that has a hostage even if they got a shot. So he still broke FearRP. I asked him to say sorry ingame, he said he didn't have anything to say and told me to take it to the forums. So thats what I did. He clearly broke FearRP.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Player Report

Approved

You cannot pull out a weapon as FearRP is applied whenever someone points a gun up your face with a direct order.
Player will be suspended for Breaking FearRP.

Thank you for reporting,
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]