dvn
Name of player: DVN

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:79053468

Time in GMT: 22:48 GMT+1

Server: 33X?

Summary: Rdmed us and doesn't want to admit that he's in the fault. (It was not his base that we raided) + (Admin sit)

Evidence:
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Hello Demonic!

I would like to hear input from DVN, about why he killed you guys

He has 24/h to answer or this player report will be Approved

Thanks!
Marvin
Hi Demonic/Marvin,

I was based with Spear, Iraqi Eagle, Joe Joe and another user. The base we occupied was literally the warehouse next door and we got raided by the police. Everyone but myself had died, and I have a feeling it was the OOC chat that may have confused you as officers we're pretty much meta-gaming saying 'RIP Bandits' even though I was actually still alive.

I waiting for what I would say a reasonable 2 - 3 minutes after killing an officer that breached the main door, but none followed. I heard gunshots outside and without proper communication I was unsure whether it was our members involved or not. You were both extremely close to the base, technically the raid wasn't over on our base as I was still alive and you'd literally just killed me whole bandit team.

I understand it's a little annoying you got caught up in it if you didn't participate in the raid, but as said before there was multiple officers calling for backup during our raid and I couldn't risk you being that close.

I do apologise, but I will not admit to breaking a rule that I truly do not believe I broke.

EDIT:

May I also add, the admin situation is clearly dismissed once Spear noclips back into the room to deal with the Chef, he says "I'll handle it from here" and then you proceed to walk out and attempt to drive away.
Player report Denied

This was all being one confusion.

DVN, me and a couple of other criminals were getting raided by the cops during the time. I died in this raid and went back to spectate the area and saw the chef having contrabands while shooting against the cops. I simply took care of that situation during the time DVN was still alive in the active raid. Later on you, Demonic got killed by DVN as you were one of the cops around that area.