Report: EmilyOeggsis
Name of player: EmilyOeggsis (STEAM_0:0:155824361) 

Accusation: FearRP & CDM

SteamID(STEAM_0:0:155824361)

Time in GMT: 8:30 PM

Server: v4b1

Summary:
Ran from Nexus to Tunnel, because she was reckless driving at Nexus, and was going to call it in, till I saw she was driving back. Her friends said attempted to break, but her car isn't even driving that fast, and I was running backwards so she would have pleeeeenty of time to stop.

I would like to ask her friends not to comment on this report because you weren't the one driving. 

Evidence:

Posting on behalf of EmilyOasis (she does not have access to her account..):

So what happend was is that we were driving our car with russian music blasting really loud, we see you running torwards us, Emily tries to evade you, but you just run straight infront of the car and then get yourself killed. Let me add we could only hear you when you were right infront of the car, not before.
Emily and me called for a paramedic after the accident.

Thank you.

- Evans
(04-12-2017, 08:26 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote: Posting on behalf of EmilyOasis (she does not have access to her account..):

So what happend was is that we were driving our car with russian music blasting really loud, we see you running torwards us, Emily tries to evade you, but you just run straight infront of the car and then get yourself killed. Let me add we could only hear you when you were right infront of the car, not before.

Thank you.

- Evans

First of all the car isn't driving so fast, You can clearly see me running backwards and you following. You had pleeeenty of time to break, so please don't give me that excuse. It doesn't really matter that you called a paramedic, you still broke FearRP and CDM'd me. If there was an armed officer pointing a M4 at you IRL and you were driving towards him, would you drive into him or stop? I have showed this video to different people, and they also agree that you had time to break, since I was running backwards as you can see.

EDIT: And why did Emily try to evade me, instead of stopping?
(04-12-2017, 08:33 PM)FEASTY Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 08:26 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote: Posting on behalf of EmilyOasis (she does not have access to her account..):

Thank you.

- Evans

First of all the car isn't driving so fast, You can clearly see me running backwards and you following. You had pleeeenty of time to break, so please don't give me that excuse. It doesn't really matter that you called a paramedic, you still broke FearRP and CDM'd me. If there was an armed officer pointing a M4 at you IRL and you were driving towards him, would you drive into him or stop? I have showed this video to different people, and they also agree that you had time to break, since I was running backwards as you can see.

We could hear you when you were right infront of us, thats when we stopped. It was a accidental CDM, we did not intent to kill you.

Edit: Cause she didn't want to CDM you? Plus we were criminals at the time.
(04-12-2017, 08:36 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:

Thank you.

- Evans

We could hear you when you were right infront of us, thats when we stopped. It was a accidental CDM, we did not intent to kill you.

I didn't come here to argue, since you are coming with a lot of excuses. "Plus we were criminals at the time" That doesn't exclude you from FearRP, when I have a fully automatic rifle aimed at your car. 

As for the excuse that she couldnt hear me, I had my gun out, pointed towards her. That should be enough for her to stop.

EDIT: And as for the "We were blasting russian music" You clearly didn't do that ingame, only when she opened her mic. That's not a valid excuse. I can't just put the 50 shades of greyt soundtrack on fullblast on spotify and then when anything happens ingame, use it as an excuse.
(04-12-2017, 08:43 PM)FEASTY Wrote:

Thank you.

- Evans

I didn't come here to argue, since you are coming with a lot of excuses. "Plus we were criminals at the time" That doesn't exclude you from FearRP, when I have a fully automatic rifle aimed at your car. 

As for the excuse that she couldnt hear me, I had my gun out, pointed towards her. That should be enough for her to stop.

We were going to stop the car after we heard you, but you ran infront of the car instead getting yourself killed. Police run up to cars and point guns all the time without giving demands.
(04-12-2017, 08:47 PM)Evanswachtz Wrote:
(04-12-2017, 08:43 PM)FEASTY Wrote:

Thank you.

- Evans

We were going to stop the car after we heard you, but you ran infront of the car instead getting yourself killed. Police run up to cars and point guns all the time without giving demands.
You can clearly see I was running infront of the car, and then running backwards while u were still driving towards me, so please.
Not going to reply further.

- Evans
After reviewing the evidence, it is fact that Emily had run you over. However, this was your own fault. You ran infront of a moving vehicle and expected them to stop. This is evident when Emily swerves out of the way to avoid you.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]