Report: Robbtja
Name of player: Robbtja

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82411751

Time in GMT: +- 5pm

Server: V4b1

Summary: Pulled over and arrested for having weapon, but I couldn't see any search warrants on me. Or that is what I understood from it. I would be very happy if someone explained to me what happened here. For me it looks like a random search. I encourage to watch the whole video.

Evidence: Show don't tell(game volume was low but you should still be able to see the chat) 

Thank you for reading this. I hope we can get this issue resolved.
Hey Wobbles,

Basically what happened was that a ANPR camera reported us that your car was warranted.
As I was near the reported location, I responded as soon as possible and was just a few moments later there.
Then, I told you to get out your car and handcuffed you as I didn't know how dangerous you were or for what you 
were warranted. After checking the database I found out that you were warranted for search. No reason given.
After a search I found a TMP, an illegal weapon. We drove to the nexus to interrogate you.
After arriving in jails, I started the interrogation. I came to the conclusion to arrest you.

This whole story is IC, no rule has been broken as arrests are dealt with IC.
I tried to role play the situation as best as I can. I know it was not the best way, there are still capacities from my side and I'm
sorry for that.

I hope you understand why I arrested you now. Feel free to ask if needed.

~Robbtja
Sorry but I'm stuck at the part where my car is warranted, is there any way to see if it is warranted? Don't you usually get a notification in the corner of your screen saying that you have a search warrant?

Thanks,
Wobbles
Here is the part with the notification that your car is warranted: 

That's the database where I saw you(second guy) being warranted for search:

Oh ok I see now, Is this a new feature? Does it not show up on my hud anymore?
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for clearing that up,
Wobbles
Hello Wobbles!

When you get an search/arrest warrant, it takes 5 minutes before it shows up for you.

After looking through the evidence This PR is Denied

Thanks!
Marvin
Moved
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]