[SELL & BUY] Nubo Market! (MP5s and Deagles For Sale!)

FOR SALE - Weapons!

No items have been purchased or sold
Some items have peen purchased or sold
All items have been purchased or sold.
[/align]

3 MP5 Sub Machine Guns
3/3 remaining

4 Desert Eagle High-Caliber Pistols
4/4 remaining

Please make all offers here and here only. I will sell to whoever comes forward with the best offer. We will do the sale in game, and all trades are non-refundable. After agreeing to buy a weapon, failure to purchase it from me within 15 days will result in it going back on the market. Please be clear, and post a solid price offering along with any other necessary details. Feel free to offer a trade in exchange for item(s). However if a trade is denied, you may not make another trade. Most trades will be denied.

By posting an offer to buy, you agree to these terms.

LOOKING TO BUY!

10 AK47 Rifles
7/10 purchased

20 Deluxe Rifle Ammo
0/20 purchased

20 Large Lake Fish
0/20 Purchased

BMW M3 E46 GTR
*No longer accepting offers*
Purchased from Shadow for $780,000

Please clearly mark the object you're selling, its quantity, and the asking price for the total. You may sell in partial of the asking quantity (i.e Selling me 20/34 fish). I will pay out in cash only, and in full. There is to be no trading of any other items except the ones agreed on in the post. Items not sold to me within 10 days will become a new listing, asking for new customers.

By posting an offer to sell, you agree to these terms
Hello! I can sell you 7 AK-47s for 3,700 each!
Im selling my BMW! Smile
I will sell you my BMW for 780,000 dollars.
Thank you for you offers.

Shadow and MISSINGN0's listings added to the log
ZwoopZ123's offer ignored due to no price listed.

I will contact you all tomorrow, and the offers will be displayed on the board, so I can compare them to other prices. Thank you for your offers Smile
I'll take all your guns, contact me asap.