Your ban ID:

Banned by:
Nighthawkd

Reason:
Intentional CDM x5

Involved:
N/A

Why we should unban you:
Like I said in my last UBR, which was made a long time ago, it was not me controlling the computer; my cousin was on it at that time. I left the room to get some food, and I come back to me being banned, and my cousin laughing. 

Now, I know you're not going to believe this, but if it was a lie, then why would I choose this ban over all of the others? Also, you may say that 'your computer is your responsibility' and that is true. However, do you really think I'm going to disconnect from the server just to get some food that takes me 30 seconds to get? I don't think that many people would.
[Image: fd8fd38e57fcd2b06197bc3dba470947.PNG]
Hello Constrictor,

I will be dealing with your UBR, and i will talk to Nighthawkd about your situation.

I do not see a reason to unban you, your computer is your own responsibility, therefore if someone breaks the rules on your computer, it's your own fault.

I will talk to Nighthawkd and get myself a conclusion to this UBR.

Thanks,
Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(04-10-2017, 12:15 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Constrictor,

I will be dealing with your UBR, and i will talk to Nighthawkd about your situation.

I do not see a reason to unban you, your computer is your own responsibility, therefore if someone breaks the rules on your computer, it's your own fault.

Thanks,
Jonas.

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that it is my computer, however like I said, I'm not going to disconnect from the server just so I can collect some food that takes me 30 seconds. That would just be a massive waste of time. I also don't see how I can predict whether my cousin is going to mess around or not? Seeing as he played FL, I assumed that he wouldn't do that on my account, as he has a fair knowledge of the rules.

Thanks,
Constrictor.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User not involved.

Warned. - Jonas.
(04-10-2017, 12:54 PM)abodi_2003_ksa Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 12:37 PM)Constrictor Wrote:
(04-10-2017, 12:15 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Constrictor,

Thanks,
Jonas.

Hi Jonas,

Thanks for your reply. I understand that it is my computer, however like I said, I'm not going to disconnect from the server just so I can collect some food that takes me 30 seconds. That would just be a massive waste of time. I also don't see how I can predict whether my cousin is going to mess around or not? Seeing as he played FL, I assumed that he wouldn't do that on my account, as he has a fair knowledge of the rules.

Thanks,
Constrictor.

you don't have a banned in the first place https://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php

It's an old ban, as the title says. I'm just trying to get it removed from my record, as it wasn't my fault.
I will refer Nighthawkd to this thread now.

Awaiting reply from Nighthawkd.
I will start this off by first stating that I do not fully remember the situation. What do remember is that i watched "you" CDM about 5 people intentionally. I pulled up the logs just to make extra sure that I was certain about it before confronting "you." Now you also claim that it wasn't you. I'm sorry to say that when it comes down to it your account is your responsibility. If we allowed every one to get away with that then all of the bans would start saying "Oh it wasnt me it was so and so." Which would lead to a bunch of problems. But back on course. Whether it is you or not, it is your responsibility to ensure that no rule breaking happens. If it does then you should expect to be punished for it even if it wasnt you.
[Image: ay3uwl.jpg]

Signature made by MasterNoda
(04-11-2017, 11:50 PM)NightHawkd Wrote: I will start this off by first stating that I do not fully remember the situation. What do remember is that i watched "you" CDM about 5 people intentionally. I pulled up the logs just to make extra sure that I was certain about it before confronting "you." Now you also claim that it wasn't you. I'm sorry to say that when it comes down to it your account is your responsibility. If we allowed every one to get away with that then all of the bans would start saying "Oh it wasnt me it was so and so." Which would lead to a bunch of problems. But back on course. Whether it is you or not, it is your responsibility to ensure that no rule breaking happens. If it does then you should expect to be punished for it even if it wasnt you.

Yes, I understand that. However, like I said, I'm not going to go off FL when I have gone out to get some food which takes 30 seconds to receive. Also, my cousin who played FL at that time, did it. 

I would expect that with the amount of playtime that he had, then he would know not to take my car and CDM 5 people.

Yeah, but I don't see why I should've been punished when it was my cousin who killed the 5 people?
UBR reviewed and denied

No matter if it's your cousin or not, it is completely your own responsobility, which has been repeated several times, we cannot do anything about the fact you where getting food, and dind't want to leave for however much time.

Since it's your own fault i had to deny this.

Thanks.
Jonas.