[Solved] Help plz there is so many things there is Error
Hello, there is so many things like cars, ASP batons, guns and more there is error and for like 5 days ago they where not error, can someone plz help me? Smile
Have you had a good look at the Downloads page? https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Make sure you have everything explained on that thread downloaded.
The following 1 user Likes Dauntless's post:
  • Diplo Gaming
Hello Diplo.

I am going to link the sites that you need to visit it download all the content that you require.

Half Life 2 Ep 1 and Ep 2 >LINK<. Once downloaded please extract it and place it following folder. 

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons folder. 

CounterStrikeSource. >LINK< Again once downloaded extract it and place it into the same folder. 

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons folder. 

Other packs from the steam work shop >LINK<

Good luck and keep us up to date on any progress made.

Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Uninstall all non fearlessrp addons

Reinstall gmod if not work.
Hello Diplo Gaming,

You could try uninstalling all of your addons/disabling them and having FL ones only, but enable the FL one's one by one and find which addon it is causing the issue.

Or

Try verifying your game cache.

To do so, go to steam then right click Garry's mod then properties then Local files and click Verify game cache.

If that doesn't work either then either make sure you have all fearless content by clicking here and here or make sure you download custom content in Options -> Multiplayer.

If nothing worked, try reinstalling Garry's Mod.
Has the issue been resolved yet? I will give you 48 hours before either me or a fellow colleague moves this to the archive.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
48 hours have passed without a response

Closed & Moved

Regards, Eclipze
Fearless Teacher
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator