Cruise speed for cars
+Support!
I don't see any reason not to support this
(12-17-2011, 04:07 PM)Andreas Wrote: Ill say, if you drive 20mph you hit KEY © then the cruise speed will stay at 20, if you hit C when you are on 50 the speed will stay there. Cheese

+Support!

Like in Saints row. Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
+support. best idea i've ever heard
+ support but change the key from shift to alt just due to shift is boost and would make you boost in bmw and a supra
Well, call me a killjoy, but I always have the tendency to think about the worst case scenarios when suggestions are made.

The suggestion itself is good in my opinnion, however:

1. How would using the brakes work with cruise control on, if you can't lower the speed you're currently driving? I can see nasty accidents underway, if the cruise speed is too high when turning or fumbling with the "cruise-off" button if someone decides to run in front of your vehicle?

2. Doesn't anyone see the possibility of someone setting their cruise speed somewhere in the 60s and then wreacking havoc? At least I understood that you could set your cruise-speed yourself.

Then again, this is minor, but just bringing it up now. You'll get my support anyhow. Cool
+ Support.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
(01-10-2012, 06:33 PM)Iban Wrote: Well, call me a killjoy, but I always have the tendency to think about the worst case scenarios when suggestions are made.

The suggestion itself is good in my opinnion, however:

1. How would using the brakes work with cruise control on, if you can't lower the speed you're currently driving? I can see nasty accidents underway, if the cruise speed is too high when turning or fumbling with the "cruise-off" button if someone decides to run in front of your vehicle?

2. Doesn't anyone see the possibility of someone setting their cruise speed somewhere in the 60s and then wreacking havoc? At least I understood that you could set your cruise-speed yourself.

Then again, this is minor, but just bringing it up now. You'll get my support anyhow. Cool

Point 1, Brakes are brakes i say..

Point 2, What?HuhHuh
+ Support
+support
This idea is too awesome to not support
"At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them."
- Laurence Binyon, The Fallen

[Image: logo.gif]