Unexpectable actions of police officers
Thread Title: Report: Unexceptionable behavior and breaking the rules

Name of player: Lucas Simms

SteamID: Unknown

Time in GMT: 04/04/2017 (5-6pm)

Server: v4b1

Summary: Player who's job was a police officer crashed into my while driving in the wrong line and we were both immediately dead. As this happened I had to respawn and stay in the city for 15 min because this happened at Villas. Afterwards I had to take taxi and to get there and also I had to call the mechanic so I wasted 1k and 20 min of my time or even more while waiting 15 minutes at the city and waiting for the taxi and mechanic. As I was there I saw the police officer there as well who spawned his car again and came to check it out and he still left his car in the middle of the road. And he didn't even apologize or say anything... He just ran away without saying anything.. It would be really helpful if admins could reply in the game but unfortunately I didn't have time to wait until one of the admins reply and try to help so I wasted 30 minutes in the game. So today I decided to report this person and I would like to ask if there could be a new rule added or the server updated where only experience players with 100 hours on the server are allowed to become police officer. Last time I was arrested by a 10 years old kid who said I was speeding outside the city at the connectivity road... He had no evidence or anything either. At the time there wasn't certain limit and my cheap smart car doesn't even go over 40 km/h so I didn't even break the law because usually the speed limit is around 40 to 50 km/h. While he was checking me and asking to turn and face the car I tried to have a polite conversation and ask how could I help but unfortunately I was handcuffed for no reason and I asked him for the reason but by the time another police officer came around and asked what is going on... The 10 years old kid replied that I was recklessly driving and speeding when I was holding my own line and didin't even go over 40 km/h. The police officer than asked me for 2k as the kid said that I was speeding.. This was also against the rules at the time because they are legally only allowed to charge me 1k. The admins didn't reply either while I called them multiple times.. I said if they can wait a second where I contacted the admins, helpers and everyone who is available but nobody replied.. I asked the helpers for the amount the police can charge but no I was put into prison where I was siting afk as everyone else does. I don't think police officers should have this option to immediately put me in the jail for this reason where I wasted another 15 minutes of my time... I don't know the name or anything of the people who arrested me but if you compare my actions with the police officer who crashed into my you will probably agree with me that he should bet blacklisted at least.. Please fix thanks.

Evidence: Also it would be helpful if I could upload the screenshots directly from my PC so I don't have to use external links to upload screenshots.. Unfortunately uploading the screenshots using a link doesn't work either so I hope this will work:

http://imgur.com/a/nfOTx
http://imgur.com/UqpYlkh
http://imgur.com/rsXT3VF
Hello.

You appear to have not added the Steam ID of the accused. If this is not fixed within 24 hours this Player report will be denied.
How am I able to add the steam ID if I didn't know it will be needed..? I didn't see this player on the server recently and in my opinion the admins should have their own interest to find this player in order to make the server RP more FAIR and to explain the player that he is breaking the rules and could be  treated differently next time if he ignores to follow the rules.. Next time he does this nobody will care either so that is how people get out of trouble by saying I didn't know because they clearly didn't read the rules... I also got banned where and I created another post saying that the admins are not treating players right because I didn't even have a chance to know any reason or have any private conversation with the admin about me breaking the rules.. Also when I call them in the game they never reply and when I say never I mean that even if I would be spamming them or waiting hours they still wouldn't care or would just ignore me. No idea why this is.. Please fix.. I'm reporting something which is unfair against others and the screenshots clearly show that the player is breaking the rules and I can't do more.. Thank you.. Have a nice day...
(04-05-2017, 06:24 PM)Camprlik Wrote: How am I able to add the steam ID if I didn't know it will be needed..? I didn't see this player on the server recently and in my opinion the admins should have their own interest to find this player in order to make the server RP more FAIR and to explain the player that he is breaking the rules and could be  treated differently next time if he ignores to follow the rules.. Next time he does this nobody will care either so that is how people get out of trouble by saying I didn't know because they clearly didn't read the rules... I also got banned where and I created another post saying that the admins are not treating players right because I didn't even have a chance to know any reason or have any private conversation with the admin about me breaking the rules.. Also when I call them in the game they never reply and when I say never I mean that even if I would be spamming them or waiting hours they still wouldn't care or would just ignore me. No idea why this is.. Please fix.. I'm reporting something which is unfair against others and the screenshots clearly show that the player is breaking the rules and I can't do more.. Thank you.. Have a nice day...

All I asked for was the Steam ID.....
Well I would like to help you by adding the steam ID but unfortunately it's impossible at the moment as I was banned for unfair reason... It would be also helpful if you could look at the post I created and if I could have a chance of a conversation with someone like you or a different admin about the situation... Post link: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=79304

So next time I have to record everything and also open TAB while recording it so I know who did what and just keep reporting people?? The admins in the game also don't reply but next time I will remember to always record everything so there isn't any problem with finding the person and evidence.. I hope that will fix it..
Player has failed to provide me with the information requested in the time given.

Player report denied.