Poll: Would you like to keep M4 in police officer armslocker?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep M4
45.07%
32 45.07%
Remove M4
16.90%
12 16.90%
Keep it for Police sergeant only
38.03%
27 38.03%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Keep/remove M4 for Police Officers
Has the officers secondary weapon been buffed or do they still have a water pistol. If the m4 is removed I hope they still have something to settle with I remember their old handgun was poor in firefights. I don't mean big firefights for Sru btw I mean small spontaneous ones that might occur.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(04-02-2017, 03:26 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Has the officers secondary weapon been buffed or do they still have a water pistol. If the m4 is removed I hope they still have something to settle with I remember their old handgun was poor in firefights. I don't mean big firefights for Sru btw I mean small spontaneous ones that might occur.

They still get SMGs, calm your tits
(04-02-2017, 04:58 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 03:26 PM)King Kickass Wrote: Has the officers secondary weapon been buffed or do they still have a water pistol. If the m4 is removed I hope they still have something to settle with I remember their old handgun was poor in firefights. I don't mean big firefights for Sru btw I mean small spontaneous ones that might occur.

They still get SMGs, calm your tits

lol I'm not panicking I was just wondering if they still spawn with usps
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
I would keep it, right now it's the most balanced I've ever seen the government vs. criminals and not sure why anyone is having issues with it. It's fair game now, both sides have rifles to use and if people are going to complain I feel like they may just be rather salty.

It's fair, it's neutral and working, no need for it to change.
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Devon, JunkyGardai
You could just change the m4 to only sergeant for a month, and if it's good you keep it. If not you just switch it back.
I believe that the server is more balanced now thanks to officers having the M4 at their disposal. However, I'd be willing to "part" with it in exchange for an M3 shotgun.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 5 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Archer, DVN, Devon, JunkyGardai, Eclipze
M4, you are the chosen one, who will bring balance to the force
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
Vote ends in few days now.
For the first time , The Police force has finally been able to stand a chance against the criminals since we got the M4. The only reason people are complaining is because they're usually on the criminal team and seem to not like a challenge. However if it is possible , i'd prefer for the M3 (Shotgun) to replace the M4.
The following 1 user Likes JunkyGardai's post:
  • DVN
(04-09-2017, 07:41 PM)JunkAstronomer Wrote: For the first time , The Police force has finally been able to stand a chance against the criminals since we got the M4. The only reason people are complaining is because they're usually on the criminal team and seem to not like a challenge. However if it is possible , i'd prefer for the M3 (Shotgun) to replace the M4.

What do you think about giving the cops mp5's instead? Do you think they would become too under powered again?
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.