Reset Character?
(12-18-2011, 06:42 AM)Jan Wrote:
(12-16-2011, 06:20 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Thanks everyone I never knew I was that funny! Heart

You should become comedian.

Thanks! Heart
I know this may sound nooby, but i've never sold a vehicle before on Fearless. How do you transfer ownership of a vehicle or other item? Perhaps I've never noticed but is there a Sell button?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(12-18-2011, 08:11 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: I know this may sound nooby, but i've never sold a vehicle before on Fearless. How do you transfer ownership of a vehicle or other item? Perhaps I've never noticed but is there a Sell button?

Go to a place were there is no body around and space for a car, wait until you get your money and the click drop in you inv.
(12-18-2011, 08:13 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 08:11 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: I know this may sound nooby, but i've never sold a vehicle before on Fearless. How do you transfer ownership of a vehicle or other item? Perhaps I've never noticed but is there a Sell button?

Go to a place were there is no body around and space for a car, wait until you get your money and the click drop in you inv.

I see. Thank you very much. Would anyone want to buy my Trabby for 10K? Also, I have 80K roughly, would you recommend me getting the cheapest Golf or the GTI? What can the cheap gold and the golf GTI do btw that the trabby can't?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

(12-18-2011, 08:58 PM)SilentGamer Wrote:
(12-18-2011, 08:13 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote:

I see. Thank you very much. Would anyone want to buy my Trabby for 10K? Also, I have 80K roughly, would you recommend me getting the cheapest Golf or the GTI? What can the cheap gold and the golf GTI do btw that the trabby can't?

The Golf MKII is a low budget car, unlike the trabant, the car it self is in good state. It is not fast, but faster than the trabant.

The second Golf is a modern car, has a modern interior and is faster than the Golf MKII.

Which one you choose is up to you. If you want more comfort get the Golf, if you want to save money get the MKII.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.