Change to Teacher Applications
Not like you guys' + and - support mattered that much since you wrote it in every single application. Let the staff team be in the hands of the staff.

We all know there are enough people who aren't capable of making informed decisions or back up their argument. I don't think the community is capable of choosing their own teachers. We're most likely better off without it.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • King Kickass
(03-30-2017, 08:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 04:19 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 01:02 PM)Pear Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 12:37 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote: --

So maybe some more shy players  will use this opportunity to application
I.e. Kimmypanda
But is shy people what we want as teachers? I don't think so

Stupid decision IMO, should make the community inputs matter instead of this shit

I personally do not see any problems in shy players being teachers.
The following 2 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Marvin, Jonas
(03-30-2017, 08:22 PM)Midget Wrote: Not like you guys' + and - support mattered that much since you wrote it in every single application. Let the staff team be in the hands of the staff.

We all know there are enough people who aren't capable of making informed decisions or back up their argument. I don't think the community is capable of choosing their own teachers.

I agree that for the most part it seemed like a popularity contest but sometimes people gave real feedback and backed their criticism with evidence from the past. Sometimes the community gave certain points that maybe affected the final decision because it either revealed something that was not know or at least highlighted it. I think the biggest thing about this announcement was when they said that community feedback barley affected the final decision it makes me feel like so what was the point of including it this whole time.

I'd love to show you what I mean by giving some posts from past application but I can't even see the concluded application!
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
The following 2 users Like King Kickass's post:
  • Rylund, Haarek
I see both positive and negative aspects to said changes.

Negatives
  • Community members sometimes pointed out issues with applicants, thus bringing awareness to it.
  • Community members could bring valuable input which could help us with the final decision (Both negative and positive aspects)

Positives
  • We will avoid people friend zoning each other and that way avoid people earning a lot of false +Supports
  • Will allow less known people to be reviewed and not put off by people not knowing them properly
There are probably more positive and also negative aspects to this change, however, we will see how it will turn out!  Smile
I'm pretty neutral on it, but I'm up for seeing how it will turn out, I just feel like we might miss out on some important information the community members could contribute with.
The following 3 users Like Rylund's post:
  • Marvin, mintblackbeard, Spear
Why not allow people have the option to make their thread to private?
(03-30-2017, 08:23 PM)Eeee394 Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 04:19 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 01:02 PM)Pear Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 12:37 PM)NoiizeDesignS Wrote: --

So maybe some more shy players  will use this opportunity to application
I.e. Kimmypanda

Stupid decision IMO, should make the community inputs matter instead of this shit

Isn't the whole point of a teacher to reach out and help other people?
That takes a certain degree of initiative.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Rylund
(03-30-2017, 08:44 PM)Midget Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 04:19 PM)King Kickass Wrote: So maybe some more shy players  will use this opportunity to application
I.e. Kimmypanda

I think lesanka is shy but she made a decent teacher and admin. 
I also don't know anything about lesanka nor have I talked with her lol but still.
(03-30-2017, 08:47 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 04:19 PM)King Kickass Wrote: So maybe some more shy players  will use this opportunity to application
I.e. Kimmypanda

I also don't know anything about lesanka nor have I talked with her lol but still.

So you never spoke or interacted with her although you can still say she is shy?
(03-30-2017, 08:51 PM)Rukka Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 08:47 PM)King Kickass Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 08:13 PM)Greed^ Wrote: But is shy people what we want as teachers? I don't think so

So you never spoke or interacted with her although you can still say she is shy?
lol I was trying to be funny but never mind tho I think I hit a flat note Sad
Lesanka does aggressiveRP, she is lethal mate. Say she is shy she will have you under FearRP with her henchman Divy.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Lesanka