Unban Request Huskii
(03-20-2017, 07:20 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Huskii,

I will be reviewing your UBR.

You have been permanently suspended for "Threatning to DDOS another member and the server", the other reason (Player Disrespect) would most likely only have caused a days ban or so, what my question is; why did you threaten to DDOS someone's nan anyway?, the ban is completely valid, but please tell a more in-depth part of your story, and please keep it to the truth so a real conclusion can be made.

I can consider shortning the ban to some months, but i will need the full truth, no made up lies. Seeing as Ghost is not going to come back anymore, his side of the story can not be extracted, so i will be reviewing it with another point of view.

You have 24 hours to respond to my request, or it will be denied.
~Jonas.

"I don't know if you ever played with me Jonas, but that was always my sense of humour on the server, very dark but always joking, and most admins understood that. It was just intended to be a joke, nothing more, nothing less. The problem I have with this is that I didn't threaten the server or another member, I just said something about DDOSing his nan, in the context that his nan is an old woman who probably doesn't have a computer anyway; if you get the humour in that. It's already been about a year, isn't that long enough?"
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request Huskii - by aDisabledDeer - 03-20-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Unban Request Huskii - by Jonas - 03-20-2017, 07:20 PM
RE: Unban Request Huskii - by aDisabledDeer - 03-20-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: Unban Request Huskii - by Jonas - 03-22-2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Unban Request Huskii - by aDisabledDeer - 03-22-2017, 10:34 AM
RE: Unban Request Huskii - by Grunt - 03-22-2017, 12:12 PM
RE: Unban Request Huskii - by Jonas - 03-22-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Unban Request Huskii - by Jonas - 03-24-2017, 03:05 PM