Got banned for getting out of stuck
Your name: (SpermBird)

Your ban ID: (5572)

Banned by: ([FL] PrivateToast)

Server: (rp_EvoCity_v33x)

Involved: Only Admin and me

I was just leaving my car at the parkingslots, when I got stuck in a firetruck next to me. After I looked for an admin, which wasn't online, I chose to proppush me out of the stuck.
Then Mr. Toast came and aksed why I proppushed, and I told him what happened. Toast banned me for 2 days for not calling an admin, but mr. toast was marked as a donator, so how could I know.

Please help me.

Yours sincerely
Deracless

(12-15-2011, 05:13 PM)Deracless Wrote: Your name: (SpermBird)

Your ban ID: (5572)

Banned by: ([FL] PrivateToast)

Server: (rp_EvoCity_v33x)

I was just leaving my car at the parkingslots, when I got stuck in a firetruck next to me. After I looked for an admin, which wasn't online, I chose to proppush me out of the stuck.
Then Mr. Toast came and aksed why I proppushed, and I told him what happened. Toast banned me for 2 days for not calling an admin, but mr. toast was marked as a donator, so how could I know.

Please help me.

Yours sincerely
Deracless
You also prop pushed that firetruck, and it wasn't a smooth push, You did it on the extreme way.
Maybe I got in a little frenzy about getting out, but I didn't hurt anyone, and wasn't meaning to hurt or annoy anybody.

I would have called an Admin, but you were marked as donator(as I said), so I tried to get out by myself.

So I got an apology for proppushing, and an apology for not contacting an admin?

How is that making me ban-able?

Yours sincerely
Deracless
If you had read the rules, about getting a car free then you wouldn't be in this situation.

I say: Denied, If we keep unban everyone then I can't see the point of banning. I hope you learn your lesions.

You are getting unbanned in 1 day, 21 hours.

Denied.