Fallout Roleplay Event
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lesanka

Hours on the Server: 2701

Roleplay Points: 86

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 5

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Nurse

Why should you be this job? I would like to take part in a passive aspect of this event and I feel as though this job is best suited to my roleplay style.

IC Name: Eleanor Wright

Background story: Born and raised in vault 87, Eleanor knew nothing but the metal walls that surrounded the dwellers around her. Although not as complex as the education system before the war, she was still able to be taught quite a sum of information by the Vault Instructor. Once graduated she managed to grasp their teachings and bring it into her daily life. This surfaced in it's full when radroaches infested Eleanor's parents section of the vault, infecting and eventually killing them both. Eleanor wished nothing more than to bring them back, but realizing the inevitability of their death, chose to take up being a nurse to try and prevent this from happening again. The vault Nurse took Eleanor under her wing and worked on teaching the girl all she knew. Even since she became knowledgeable enough to stand on her own, Eleanor has been working towards finding an antidote for the very same poison that led to her parents toxic death, making sure that the future of Vault 87 is a secure and prosperous one for its people.
[Image: MZRod0q.png]
The following 8 users Like Lesanka's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, MrFinnConlon, Panda, Jonas, Random, Divey, Envy, Teddy
(03-21-2017, 04:07 PM)Lesanka Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Steam Name:Ted

Hours on the Server:I don't know. I don't played Fearless for couple of months!If I remeber it was about 500 hours.

Roleplay Points:2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):4

What Job do you wish to be? Regular Dweller

Why should you be this job?
It's just regular Dweller of Vault. Just a person who wanna survive this crap.

IC Name:Ted Shelter

Background story:Just normal family man. Just me Ted. Some day I was watching TV news. When just me and my family heard nuclear bomb alarm. We just panicked and rushed to vault 87. I got in with my family. After some days they just disappear. I think this is the worst thing in my life...

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yep
The following 2 users Like Teddy's post:
  • NJperry, Panda
(03-21-2017, 06:59 PM)Teddy Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jonas's post:
  • Teddy
Steam Name: Zuneus

Hours on the Server: 388hours

Roleplay Points: 1

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.):8

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Dweller

Why should you be this job?It's simple and gonna be a fun job

IC Name: Joel Westley

Background story: The year was 2300 and baby was born named Joel. he was a normal kid and had a normal childhood but when the camed it killed his parents. The Vault 87 then took care of Joel

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes I have.
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
(03-22-2017, 02:00 PM)Zunee Wrote: -Snip-

Approved!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Steam Name: [FL:RP] DVN

Hours on the Server: 818

Roleplay Points: 30

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 4

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Nurse

Why should you be this job? I normally go for a more aggressive role for an event but I feel like a bit of a change. I love PassiveRP and have not done a 'proper' one in a while.

IC Name: Callum 'Cal' Devine

Background story: Callum was fortunately born in the Vault to a single mother named Alisha, a nurse within the Vault. Unfortunately without a father it was tough for his mother to rough him up for the 'real world' within the Vault and give him the motherly love he also deserved. With nobody else to turn to, Callum would stay with his mother at work whilst she treated people in the Vault, from minor injuries/illness to full surgery. Over time Callum picked up a lot of information and his knowledge on medicine and health grew and grew.

Without a father, life was bearable as he always had his mother to protect and support him. One day, the worst happened when a Vault Dweller had an insane outburst whilst he was being restrained for a jab to calm him down. Before it could be injected, he lashed out and unfortunately killed 2 nurses and seriously injured another. One of the nurses that died that day was Callum's mother, and he made it his duty as a strong, able man to protect other nurses during work and cover the health of everyone in the Vault.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Random
(03-23-2017, 09:53 AM)DVN Wrote: -snip-

Accepted!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • DVN
Steam Name: [FL:RP] mobiledove

Hours on the Server:435

Roleplay Points:2

Understanding of the Fallout Universe and its Lore (1-10.): 5

What Job do you wish to be? Vault Dweller

Why should you be this job? I would like to take part in this RP and have a great time, i picked Vault dweller because I do not have a good understanding of the lore. I have however played Fallout 3 and fallout 4

IC Name: Ashley Benett

Background story: Ashley was born in the vault, her parents having just died months earlier in a accident involving a door and a faulty motor. Ashley is 12 years old and is friends with pretty much everyone in the vault.

Have you read and understood everything in the post(s) above? Yes, however I will be rereading the stuff.
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

(03-24-2017, 12:10 AM)mobiledove Wrote: -Snip-

Accepted.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator