Drive more careful
(12-31-2011, 02:20 PM)TJ3003 Wrote: Is it just me or are all taxi drivers terrible wrong side of the road drivers?
They are.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
This is stupid idea . I mean you lose your car forever ....in real life you would just get arrested , and you would still have your car....but you will just lose lisence
You don't lose it forever. Just for awhile.
(01-06-2012, 07:59 PM)solka Wrote: This is stupid idea . I mean you lose your car forever ....in real life you would just get arrested , and you would still have your car....but you will just lose lisence

Consider this having your licence taken away and your car being impounded, all you have to do is post a good appeal to get it back
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(01-06-2012, 07:59 PM)solka Wrote: This is stupid idea . I mean you lose your car forever ....in real life you would just get arrested , and you would still have your car....but you will just lose lisence

Not the same thing. IRL, you wouldn't go driving around like you own a tank. Also, car damage IRL is alot more serious, and if you have a severe accident, you lose the car forever. But if you're comparing Servers RUles with real life, IRL there are (RDMers) like Serial Killers, and shit.

Besides, if you drive carefully to begin with, and don't drive like an idiot; then you have nothing to worry about.
I have a sollution all cars max speed = 1MPH.
(01-06-2012, 09:56 PM)Eric Wrote: I have a sollution all cars max speed = 1MPH.

Then what's the point of having cars?
(01-06-2012, 10:14 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote:

I agree, what's the point of sarcasm if nobody gets it?
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Anakonda
(01-06-2012, 10:14 PM)Serpent Lord Wrote:

I was kidding ofcourseSkeptical!

But i have to say, When i drive an taxi car the steering is weird.
Takes long for 1 turn