Unban: davidlamay75
Your name: davidlamay75

Your SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:126612168[/b]

Your ban ID: 76381

Banned by: Jonas

Reason: BRA (78715) - Stepping on an injured body, causing him to die.

Involved: like 7 people.

Why we should unban you: First off, Id like to say i was in a discord session with the guy. He told me to kill him as there were no paramedics on at the time. Secondly, the swimming guy mass CDM and killed 4 people and injured 2 others. He only got a 3 hour vehicle blacklist. But by golly if i step on a friend that told me to so he can respawn its a 24 hours ban. This to me is corrupt, and should be rethought. proof is the reporters evidence: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid666083
Hello,

In the video provided, you clearly step on him to kill him, which you have already admittet to:
Quote:"First off, Id like to say i was in a discord session with the guy. He told me to kill him as there were no paramedics on at the time."

As it clearly says in the rules:

Quote:"20.1 Do not jump or walk on anyone when they are in ragdoll mode."

You admittet to doing it now, so you have been breaking the rules, and just because i gave somebody else a lighter punishment, for something way different, does not mean i am corrupt, if you think this however, post an abuse case, or get in contact with an SA.

I see no reason to unban you, seeing as you clearly broke the rules, and even admittet to it.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
This is totally corrupt. You give the kid who KILLED 4 kids and injured 2 others a 3 hour VEHICLE BLACKLIST while i HELP my FRIEND respawn since there were NO PARAMEDICS. In the rules im pretty sure its talking about a stranger rather than a FRIEND since they are now at a disadvantage. Id like to say that this is a valid reason, since he gave me a direct order , or permission to do something to him. This does not compare to someone breaking a prop rule, since a prop is not a player. This does not relate to a car abuse because the car is not a player. However, the "ragdoll" IS a player, and that player was my FRIEND. not some RANDOM person. Friend or not, just because i killed 1 PERSON by STEPPING on him should be a completely different punishment rather than 24 hours from the server. I have never met you, therefor i hope i am not getting off on the wrong foot, but if you think this is something rather than a friend helping a friend out since he was wronged by another player, then you have this totally wrong. Sure, the one who reported me did not know it was my friend. and sure he was not in the same charachter mode as I. he saw a kid getting stepped on and reported it, which is very good. But now that I am punished for helping my friend out, I feel the need to report the problem. I am unpleased with the way it was handled. Sparx and even spear knows that me and the guy were friends, but you perhaps may not of. I understand that stepping on someone when they are a ragdoll is against the rules, but when there are no paramedics to help, he wasnt just going to sit there and wait helplessly. I helped a friend from someone elses rule breakage (mass CDM) (Vehicle blacklist for 3 hours). But since i helped a friend becuase there was literally no other way to help him besides becoming a paramedic (as the leader of the group I was in, I could not afford to leave since we had a base that we didnt feel like getting raided at the moment) I could not do anything. I reported it to an admin and 45 minutes later got punished for it. This is completely unfair
(03-11-2017, 01:35 AM)davidlamay75 Wrote: -SNIP-

Hello,

First of all, you've been judged on what you've done, does not matter if someone else got a blacklist for something way different, where the only thing connecting is a ragdoll.

Now, you said you were in discord with him, and he told you to kill him because there were medics, that is completely metagaming, you cannot use a third party communication program to your advantage, and you woundn't know what he was saying because it is not In-Character.

If you're basing an image or opinion on me for doing my duties, i am a whole different person, don't think i am strict like this when talking to people, this is completly out of context though, so let's keep it on the topic.

And last of, if you're friend is ragdolled, that gives you still no reason to kill him, as he can just press space in order to die, but even if there was medics, you still shoundl't stand on him no matter what.

I still see no reason to unban you, as you've clearly said and admitter to you being in the wrong, i think you should learn from your mistake, and refrain from doing it again.

~Jonas
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]