Ban Request: Joachim2k
Name of Person: [FL:RP] Joachim2k
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37712958
Time: Forgot
Server: V2D
Summary: I am posting this ban request for because of Joach tranq'd me for no reason + raiding me for no reason, with jizz(ridiculous name), He said that he tran'q me and brought me to his private room because I had a MP5 out, I had it out for self-defense, but why I had it out because I was still in the menu, having the MP5 out, didn't even know Joach was there because of the Inventory Screen, and then he tranq's me, I didn't even had the MP5 and the ammo with it for even a second, if you want some evidences, I didn't take any videos but you can ask one of the witnesses, I was with jizz which is responsible with me and joach, BullDoGG?!^ wants Joach banned aswell but not as in this conversation, I don't really know the story but Bull had a MP5 Pointed at Joach while he is in the car, not getting out while getting pointed with a gun even when told to(Fearless RP Broke), and drives away from Bull. End of the ban req.
Witnesses: BullDoGG?!^ (STEAM:0:1:13819652), jizz (STEAM_0:1:20958312)

I got the screenshots you might be needing for evidence, check my profile's screenshot's (Idk how to like uploaded here xD)
It's been a long time.
Aslong as there is no Evidence this is going to be Denied, you have 1 day to post the required Evidence.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(12-15-2011, 09:13 AM)Flame Wrote: Aslong as there is no Evidence this is going to be Denied, you have 1 day to post the required Evidence.

I am, just got the screenshottieez.
It's been a long time.
It was actually me and Joachim2k that Tranqed and Hostaged you. You, as a BLACK MARKET DEALER, raided a gundealer's shop and threw a molotov for absolutely no reason. He called on us to help and we responded since he had good prices on ammo.

It wasn't because of your damn MP5. Also upon raiding your house we decided that it's a doomfort. If you try to crack the keypad, you are forced to crouch to do that.

Proof: http://www.zimg.eu/i/2827643811
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(12-15-2011, 09:33 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: It was actually me and Joachim2k that Tranqed and Hostaged you. You, as a BLACK MARKET DEALER, raided a gundealer's shop and threw a molotov for absolutely no reason. He called on us to help and we responded since he had good prices on ammo.

It wasn't because of your damn MP5. Also upon raiding your house we decided that it's a doomfort. If you try to crack the keypad, you are forced to crouch to do that.

Proof: http://www.zimg.eu/i/2827643811

That wasn't me, I was a normal Unemployed. that's probably jizz or BullDoG?!^
Forgot to say that I'm [FL:RP] Troll '(
It's been a long time.
No evidence provided yet.. Seems a very very flimsy case.

Denied.