Ford Raptor Rp
Hello!

So one day, i was cruisin with my nissan, and i saw this guy was putting a snow shovel on his ford raptor, and i tought it was the most coolest rp i've seen. So i bought Ford Raptor, but i don't know how can i weld a shovel to my car, can someone help me ?
He probably built the shovel and stuff, then asked an admin to weld it to his car. It's the only way, regular players can't weld stuff to cars.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes ElonWuzhou's post:
  • kristofers5
(12-28-2018, 09:34 PM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: He probably built the shovel and stuff, then asked an admin to weld it to his car. It's the only way, regular players can't weld stuff to cars.

Ohh I see, i tought u can do it by urself , thanks!
there's a way to do it without welding it to the car but i am quite sure you still need admin permission, if you build props around the car and weld them to each other they will stay around it in a fixed position, just make them invisible and you're done
Solved & Closed.

You can build a trailer that will hang into the back of a Raptor with a closed back, which is best to get admin approval of first or build the trailer and simply request a staff member to weld it to your vehicle. Have fun!