UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame
You never told us before that we should stop the vehicle, while under gunpoint, don't make up stories.
I'm not making story's , Proof : http://imgur.com/a/Pw7Ah

You are indeed making up stories, your proof shows absolutely nothing at all, all it shows is you doing a /me, don't try to lie your way out here.

And We said to you stop Via Microphone and I was shouting like hell to stop and we did /me too and didn't stop.
If you're in a police vehicle in a stolen police uniform, i chose to drove off, you never had me under gunpoint, so i dind't have to comply with you, i did however stop once you had a gun on me, and told me to get out.

check logs my friend , I hate getting unblack list for unfair reason , you were running away from me so you don't get mug , that is a valid reason to kill you and hostage you and mug.
There's not much from logs that can be used here, seeing as it is a FearRP situtation, other than to confirm you hostaging us, while laughing aswell, and no we never ran away from you to avoid getting mugged, because as said above, we thought you where an officer pulling us over, so we would not of known weather or not you were going to mug us.
Again, us not pulling over to the side of a road is not a valid reason to hostage us, yes you can mug us if were in a non-public area.

I think you need to re-read all the rules, you clearly don't seem to understand some of them, and it would only benefit you to avoid these mistakes from happening again.

You had no reason to hostage us, which was why you and Flame got punished, and you did it in public aswell, which don't help your case.

I still don't see why you should get unblacklisted.
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 07:47 PM