UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame
1th thing , when I saw you in connectivity road I wanted to mug you , and you are not god or Jesus to read my mind.
"I wanted to mug him and let him go" I am not god or Jesus, you're correct, thing is though, at first you said "I hostaged you, because you drove off when i was trying to mug you", you dind't bring me somewhere to mug me, did you? After i told you i would blacklist you, you tried to "restart" the situation, by redoing everything, which i said you shoulnd't because you had broken the rules, you then said, "Okay, i'm just gonna mug you and let you go then, is that fine?", you asked me this via. voicechat, don't try to lie your way out.

2th thing , I was in a police car with full code 3 [sirens/lights:on] you start driving away and I follow you and you didn't stop.
I drove off because i was told by the guy sitting next to me in the truck to just drive off, i did as he said as i wanted to help him, it gives you no reason to actually hostage us, especially when your not even an officer attempting to fine or arrest us.

3th thing , when you drive away and didn't stop I got the full valid reason to Kill you on sight .
No? i am allowed to drive off, you only had your sirens off, you cannot kill someone solely for them not pulling over when you're trying to pull them over.

"You made me stuck with your car under my trailer, and told me to get out, and we did comply, so in no way we broke FearRP."
You didn't broke Fear RP when I stoped you , But when I said to you stop and we did [/me] you didn't stop and broke fail rp / fear rp
You never told us before that we should stop the vehicle, while under gunpoint, don't make up stories.

How did we ever fail to comply?, we got out on your demands and did everything you wanted, you had no reason to hostage like said before, and as said, definetly not in public.
You failed to comply to fear rp and broke fail rp , when I did [/me] and you didn't stop.
''2.1f Orders must be given via voice or text comminucation to initiate a FearRP situation.'' If you're only doing a /me it won't cut it, especially not if you're not even in the range of us being able to actually see the /me.

I see no reason as to get you unblacklisted, you clearly broke the rules.
Awaiting an administrators response.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Messages In This Thread
UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 03:30 PM