UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame
You're completely wrong here, and you're lying, let me remind you that lying in the courthouse can lead to a lengthy forum ban,

Yes you probably tried to mug me, but you where chasing me in a police car, and when you got me under FearRP, you dind't mug me, you hostaged me and Ethan Bradberry, for the reason "We wanted to mug you, but you dindt stop", which is completely invalid, especially if its in public.

1th thing , when I saw you in connectivity road I wanted to mug you , and you are not god or Jesus to read my mind.
2th thing , I was in a police car with full code 3 [sirens/lights:on] you start driving away and I follow you and you didn't stop.
3th thing , when you drive away and didn't stop I got the full valid reason to Kill you on sight .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You made me stuck with your car under my trailer, and told me to get out, and we did comply, so in no way we broke FearRP.

You didn't broke Fear RP when I stoped you , But when I said to you stop and we did [/me] you didn't stop and broke fail rp / fear rp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did we ever fail to comply?, we got out on your demands and did everything you wanted, you had no reason to hostage like said before, and as said, definetly not in public.

You failed to comply to fear rp and broke fail rp , when I did [/me] and you didn't stop.

Messages In This Thread
UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 11:07 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 11:29 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 11:44 AM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 12:22 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Jonas - 02-25-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by IBRAHIM - 02-25-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: UBLR : IBRAHIM & Flame - by Floodify - 02-26-2017, 12:00 PM