Ban Flux (RDM'er Propclimber,Propblocker, Tried to scam)
Player name: Flux

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9089169

Time in GMT: its 6:50 over here (USA)

Summary: I just joined the game and became a blackmaket dealer, I started to build my shop in the Bank when I hear gunshots, a guy named Axle states that he rdm'ed him on OOC as Axel was the pres and Flux was a gundealer.

I steped outside my shop to see what is going on and I saw people getting shot down by a gundealer around the corner from the Nexus. I catch im later he took a knife out on me and tried to stab me and I shot him. I ran up to him to ask why is he RDM'ing, He never really said. Later a chef came up asking for some weapons, i had some that I was selling, and I got into a fight with flux saying he can scam the chef out of money for ammo cause people scam in real life. I told him to read rule 8
(no evicence on that unless the taxi driver that was with me the whole time joins the fourms, he said he was going to after school)

after the little arugment he shot the taxi driver and I shot him back. then he became a rebel and started to talk about how annoying i was getting cause I kept telling him to fallow the rules. He also stated its fun to "fuck around on servers"

After that Me a cop that was also telling him to dont brake the rules and the taxi driver were in my shop talking about him and then he started to propblock my shop so we couldnt get out.

I had a good idea that backfired. I said one guy go firemen so I can light the props on fire so we can get out. The cop went fireman and I started to do my plan....Flux also propblocked the front so he couldnt get in and the fire started to get bigger in the bank. I didnt know that and I became fireman too and saw the propblock. Later he started to spam rope but I didnt get a screen of that since the server crashed from the fire as it got too big in the bank.

All the evidence I got should prove most of the stuff I have here. Some of the other stuff I may need my witness to step up and say something.

Evidence: See attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Good evidence, He must be banned
Banned.
Dare to think!