GamingOfficialZZ
Posting on behalf of GamingOfficialZZ

Your name: GamingOfficialZZ

Your blacklist ID: --

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right (+5 points)
Link to post: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?pid=660620

Staff member who warned you: NJperry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well i beleave this is wrong. I was trying to help a guy who is clearly new
and doesnt know how to make a ban request. I got warned for helping someone? Thats just wrong and i feel its unfair.
Why am I being punished for helping a player out? I have doen this before and the staff member thanked me for it.
In my eyes this was a act of help and i should not be punished for helping someone out. If this warning is not removed,
I would like you to tell me whats wrong about me helping someone out.
Hello.

I am completely aware you meant well but that has never been a reason to post on threads which you or your input serves no relevance. Player reports, Unban Requests and Unblacklist Requests are still all official documents containing important information, posting in them without being involved just clogs up the thread and makes it look untidy. It's never crucial for you to tell them to use the template because we can do that when reading them.

Bottom line, is that it is against the forum rules to do so. You have a history of doing this as well and have received forum warning points for this before. You should know that you cannot do this by now.
post on his behalf

Why are you speaking as if they are important by saying "official documents containing important information". They are forum posts of player complaining about other players.
There is never any harm in helping someone out, witch btw isnt againt the forum rules. Let me show you rule 3 of ban requests
"a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request." I was posting important info on the ban request. Whats more important than showing a player what it should
be. I saw on the video of the ban request that the player he was reporting was breaking the rules, so i wanted to help him out. If you are going to punish me like that and
make me look like a bad member of this community for helping someone out go for it. End of the day all i tryed todo is help someone out. Like i said i have been tahnked by
members of staff for doing this before.
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
(02-18-2017, 10:09 PM)JohnSilver Wrote: post on his behalf

Why are you speaking as if they are important by saying "official documents containing important information". They are forum posts of player complaining about other players.
There is never any harm in helping someone out, witch btw isnt againt the forum rules. Let me show you rule 3 of ban requests
"a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request." I was posting important info on the ban request. Whats more important than showing a player what it should
be. I saw on the video of the ban request that the player he was reporting was breaking the rules, so i wanted to help him out. If you are going to punish me like that and
make me look like a bad member of this community for helping someone out go for it. End of the day all i tryed todo is help someone out. Like i said i have been tahnked by
members of staff for doing this before.

Excuse me but threads that our posted within the court house will always be taken seriously as that is where punishments for rule breakages are decided, whether ban/blacklists are justified and reviewing possible administrator abuse cases. We always treat cases with a good level of importance, I doubt you would be happy if we acted stupid in your Unban Request. 

Quote:There is never any harm in helping someone out, witch btw isnt againt the forum rules. Let me show you rule 3 of ban requests 
be.

Posting in a thread without having any form of involvement is against the rules, if it wasn't, then you would not have received a warning. I'm sorry but I do not recall you being a witness in that case nor did you have anything important to add to the case, telling someone how to use the template is not important information and is not your job/formal obligation to do that. While yes players should be made aware of how to use the template, it is not your place to do so. We handle the cases, not you.

Quote:If you are going to punish me like that and

make me look like a bad member of this community for helping someone out go for it. End of the day all i tryed todo is help someone out. 

No one is trying to make you look bad, you broke the rules and I did my job and warned you. You put yourself in this position, not us. 
Were fully aware that you want to help and we appreciate It.

However, posting on a Player Report or Unban Request without being directly involved isn't allowed, even if your intentions are good to help another out.

This, and that's how I think about it, is something you should know if you've been warned for it before.

Brikaas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: jfQuooI.png?1]
Can i ask i have this removed? No staff member has said anything for more then 7 days
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-02-2017, 07:07 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: Can i ask i have this removed? No staff member has said anything for more then 7 days

UBR Rules state that it is your responsibility to respond within 7 days from the last post from a staff member. 

Denied as per UBR Rule 6.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Moved to denied.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]