Craig.moore
Name of player: Craig.moore

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167200688

Time in GMT: 11:12

Server: v4b1

Summary: Rules Broken: Metagaming, RDM, CDM - I joined the server around 2 days ago, And I was speaking to "letta" in OOC as you can see in the video, He then comes up to me asking where letta is saying I have just been speaking to him, Even tho I was speaking to him in OOC, Which is meta. Then he is threatening to arrest me etc etc if I do not tell him but IC I have never met letta so I was trying to explain I did not know who this letta guy was. After I confront him in local ooc he then shoots me and runs off. 

I could not of uploaded this earlier because my rendering software was bugged, But I just got a new one now.

Now Today as of an Hour ago, I was waiting for requests as a Paramedic and Then he cdmes me as a Chauffeur and then drives off.

Evidence: Sorry for the long video, There was a lot of talking. I will break it down under the video.

0:00 - Asking if he can be Admin IC
0:49 - Me and Letta having a conversation in OOC when Craig.Moore approaches me
6:42 - The Gun Shot
7:02 - CDM
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
craig.moore has been found to be Metagaming, RDMing and CDMing. He will recieve a 2 hour weapons, police and vehicles blacklist aswel as a 1 day ban.

Approved
Moved