The Prestige Team
Sig Or Avatar: (Can have Both) Sig
Name: Zuneus
Other Text:On my way
Pictures Involved: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Nissan-Sky...-324681142 or if u have time and u can make another one
so i can choose http://benferreol.deviantart.com/art/Mus...-142260242
Anything Else:
Fearless Logo: (Y/N)
Gif: (Y/N - Must Provide Gif image)N
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
(03-24-2017, 02:56 PM)Reebs Wrote: Application to Join:

Steam name: [FL] Reebs
Version of Photoshop: CS6
Examples of work: See current signature, can make some more if requested
Rate your knowledge:8.5/10
I have decided to accept your application, I really like you current sig and it shows you are capable!

I have a request here if you would like to take it, Its up to you!

"Sig Or Avatar: (Can have Both) Sig
Pictures Involved: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Nissan-Sky...-324681142 or if u have time and u can make another one 
Anything Else:
Gif: (Y/N - Must Provide Gif image)N"
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Reebs
Steam Name: Zuneus
What Version of Photoshop you use:CS6
Rate your Knowledge: (5/10) 3
Examples Of Work (If you have any, Not Required):

I want to become better at photoshop so thats why i applicated
                                           [Image: CXvmuAP.png]                                                                                                                                                                                                                          +REP ME
@Explore, Only just realised you did not ask for a signature haha, Use it if you want!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Bobby
(03-24-2017, 03:18 PM)Envy Wrote:
@Explore, Only just realised you did not ask for a signature haha, Use it if you want!

Thanks, I may use that signature in the future.
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Envy
(03-24-2017, 03:05 PM)Envy Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 02:56 PM)Reebs Wrote: Application to Join:

Steam name: [FL] Reebs
Version of Photoshop: CS6
Examples of work: See current signature, can make some more if requested
Rate your knowledge:8.5/10
I have decided to accept your application, I really like you current sig and it shows you are capable!

I have a request here if you would like to take it, Its up to you!

"Sig Or Avatar: (Can have Both) Sig
Pictures Involved: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Nissan-Sky...-324681142 or if u have time and u can make another one 
Anything Else:
Gif: (Y/N - Must Provide Gif image)N"

Sure thing. I'll get to work on it when I get home.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-24-2017, 03:02 PM)Envy Wrote:
MobileDove,

This is a style i've never really done before. It's okay if you don't like just say and I will whip up something fresh for you Smile

That is exactly what I was going for! Thank you so much!
The Avatar is a little strange though, since I provided you with such a low quality image (As in resolution) The zoomed in photo of the person becomes a little blurry. I am thinking the same mobile dove text but in the sunlight and zoomed out a bit? If you are busy you dont have to! The signature however is perfect and just what i was looking for. Cheese
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

(03-24-2017, 04:37 PM)mobiledove Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:02 PM)Envy Wrote:
MobileDove,

This is a style i've never really done before. It's okay if you don't like just say and I will whip up something fresh for you Smile

That is exactly what I was going for! Thank you so much!
The Avatar is a little strange though, since I provided you with such a low quality image (As in resolution) The zoomed in photo of the person becomes a little blurry. I am thinking the same mobile dove text but in the sunlight and zoomed out a bit? If you are busy you dont have to! The signature however is perfect and just what i was looking for. Cheese

I purposely make my avatars blury so the text stand outs. I can change this if you want but the text will be hard to see especially because it is so skinny
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(03-24-2017, 04:39 PM)Envy Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:02 PM)Envy Wrote: also a snip
snip

snip

Ohh, i see what you mean. I think it looks god on second look, I agree the text would be hard to see. Thanks envy!
[Image: f0au5v8.png]
go check out my fish store im too lazy to link it

The following 1 user Likes mobiledove's post:
  • Envy
(03-24-2017, 04:46 PM)mobiledove Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 04:39 PM)Envy Wrote:
(03-24-2017, 03:02 PM)Envy Wrote: also a snip
snip

snip

Ohh, i see what you mean. I think it looks god on second look, I agree the text would be hard to see. Thanks envy!

Anytime!  Cheese
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum