The Prestige Team
(12-21-2017, 10:25 AM)Whiskey Wrote:
Thnaks guys , Nice Service and really good job 

Thnaks a lot

Appreciated  Cool
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Custom clothes is like really popular at the moment where I live and I thought that doing my own would help towards my Final Major Project in College so I decided to go for it.

Started off by Googling random Italy Words and landed on Riventi.
Ordered some samples and got them delivered today, Really happy with the outcome and I have actually received a lot of Pre Orders.
Here is some screenshots: (Images will of lost some quality due to being sent from phone)

Spoiler :
[Image: nOYcis0.jpg]
[Image: mluwsQA.jpg]
[Image: R6Eygyu.jpg]

Thought this would be best place to showcase
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 4 users Like Envy's post:
  • Lewwings, Random, Weezy_, god
(01-26-2018, 06:19 PM)Envy Wrote: Custom clothes is like really popular at the moment where I live and I thought that doing my own would help towards my Final Major Project in College so I decided to go for it.

Ordered some samples and got them delivered today, Really happy with the outcome and I have actually received a lot of Pre Orders.
Here is some screenshots: (Images will of lost some quality due to being sent from phone)

Spoiler :

Really nice designs man! But what does 'Riventi' mean?
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(01-26-2018, 08:19 PM)Weezy_ Wrote:
(01-26-2018, 06:19 PM)Envy Wrote: Custom clothes is like really popular at the moment where I live and I thought that doing my own would help towards my Final Major Project in College so I decided to go for it.

Spoiler :

Really nice designs man! But what does 'Riventi' mean?

Not a clue, I had it as Virtue at first but my friend googled random Italian words and stumbled on it ahhaha!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Random, Weezy_
That elephant design tee is actually pretty cool.

In a way kinda reminds me of "Kenzo" tees.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Envy
Envy and his prestige team still on top of the FL design game, aint nobody else taking that title! Keep it going!
The following 4 users Like Jan's post:
  • Archer, Random, Envy, Lewwings
(01-30-2018, 02:50 PM)Marty Wrote: That elephant design tee is actually pretty cool.

In a way kinda reminds me of "Kenzo" tees.

Surprisingly that's wear the Inspiration comes from, My sister wears a lot of Kenzo.
Been trying to do a similar design to the Kenzo eye but its still in works.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(01-30-2018, 03:04 PM)Jan Wrote:
Envy and his prestige team still on top of the FL design game, aint nobody else taking that title! Keep it going!

Angel Angel 
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I had applied a few months back, is there a final result Envy?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Hey guys at prestige team, I was wondering if I could request a YouTube banner because as surprising as it sounds... 'DobbyTheElite: Comedy, fun and more!' Isn't really working for me!

The theme will be orange and literally just my name (Dobbs), anything else is extra! (plz no pic of dobby haha). Something as simple as it sounds!

Many thanks guys, Dobbs.
The following 1 user Likes god's post:
  • Envy