UBR: Kahjo
Posting on behalf of Kahjo

Your name: Kahjo Society.gg csgobig.com // Kahjo csgobig.com" // Kahjo or PirateOfZePussy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63643406

Your ban ID: 75271 // 75838 // N/A

Banned by: [FL:M] Jonas extended by [FL] Brikaas // [FL:M] Jonas extended by [FL] Awestruckbullet // [FL] Jan?

Reason: Staff Disrespect // 10th ban Extended by Brikaas // ToS - Harrasing and leaking personal information. // Extended by AwestruckBullet // Something along these lines, "Causing arguments and ..... don't come back!"

Involved: [FL:M] Jonas

Why I should be unbanned: Hello. It has been a while. I will start off, explaining my first ban, which was "staff disrespect".

It was a nice day, after christmas, the 26th. I was casually playing on fearlessrp because there was the new update that I wanted to try out. If I recall, there was like 2 staffmembers on. I got CDMd, called on an admin for over half an hour, without
any conclusion. Then I messaged Jonas on steam, and complained about him not doing his job properly and not responding to admin calls. I then proceeded to argue with him in steam chat, calling him a bit names, and spamming him, then he proceeded
to block me on steam. I continued sending him ingame PMs after he blocked me. Then I stopped sending anything to Jonas. I then sent my friend a pm, then I sent my friend another pm, which was really insulting I would say... But the thing is, my friend never
replied to my PMs, and I sent a /r (/reply which will send it to the last person that has PMd YOU) Which was Jonas in this case. So the PM got sent to Jonas and not my friend, as it was ment to go to my friend from the beginning! After walking into a shop
on mainstreet, I realized the mistake that it went to Jonas once I looked into chat if my friend had replied anything, then I noticed that ow shit it went to Jonas (To wrong person) so I tried to tell him that it was a MISTAKE about 5times with caps
with PM messages. It seemed like he did not see them or then just ignored, because about 10secs after I realized it, he banned me for 2days which got extended to 2months and 1day. I also got a video of shadowplay of this incident that I can post if an admin
requires it, you can see that I sent it to my friend, then realizing and spamming Jonas with caps that it was the wrong person.

Alright, why I didn't write this unbanrequest earlier, well because noone believes that it was a mistake, because I had argued with Jonas over on steam and PMs before this incident. I was hopeless after I got the ban.

My 2nd ban
Everyday I kept checking the forums
banpage for how many days I got left to suffer without Fearless. Until today, 31.1.2017 when I saw that I got another ban, that was a PERMANENT BAN . I got really dissapointed, after waiting to get unbanned from the 2months ban, which had 27days 
left of the time?! I can see it saying for the reason, ToS - Harrasing and leaking personal information. // Extended by AwestruckBullet. I have no words, why I have been permanently banned, almost 1½ month after the first incident? Maybe it is because I
went on FearlessRP teamspeak, as sebasti161 told me to go, and pretend that my mic is broken, he tried to get me permanently banned for double accounting, or that is what he said afterwards. Well, Jonas recognized me because he had blocked me in teamspeak
earlier, so he just said "Oh Hi Kahjo" or something in the style of that. Now comes the part, Jonas moves me to his room, without me saying him to move, I didn't want to be moved. Then Jonas Proceeds to start talking to me, like
"Oh kahjo, do you know what, you have been a nice guy but I stopped liking you when you turned to a minge...." Something along those lines, Then I talked back to him, saying his real name before talking to him. Now, my problem here is, why I have been
PERMANENT Suspended from Fearless, for saying a moderators IRL name in a private room, just between us two when he was harrassing me. Now the 2nd part, I do not understand why I have got "Harrassing" In the ban reason, I do not simply understand this.
My final thing, as I earlier mentioned, was. Why have I recieved this ban one and a half month later from the actual incident when this happened? wtf

My forumban, (3rd ban)
After the first incident on the server, when I sent the pm to jonas on mistake, I went on the forums, and expressed my frustration on the update thread, saying that it was bullshiet, that is expressing an opinion which is allowed in fearless, or that is
what I have always heard. Then I went on Soulrippers thread, saying that "To not copy other communities would make this server better". That was just an opinion, sorry if opinions not allowed, when you asked for opinions on that thread.
After checking the forums, the updates thread, I saw Jan who said to me "You are such a cancerous member TBH". Which I find insulting. [Image: ZZQbUzF.png]

After writing this for over half an hour, I wish this would do something and you would even consider removing the permanent ban from me.

Sincerarily, Kahjo ^.^
It would be much easier to make different UBR's.

OT:

Kahjo Wrote:My 2nd ban
Everyday I kept checking the forums
banpage for how many days I got left to suffer without Fearless. Until today, 31.1.2017 when I saw that I got another ban, that was a PERMANENT BAN . I got really dissapointed, after waiting to get unbanned from the 2months ban, which had 27days
left of the time?! I can see it saying for the reason, ToS - Harrasing and leaking personal information. // Extended by AwestruckBullet. I have no words, why I have been permanently banned, almost 1½ month after the first incident? Maybe it is because I
went on FearlessRP teamspeak, as sebasti161 told me to go, and pretend that my mic is broken, he tried to get me permanently banned for double accounting, or that is what he said afterwards. Well, Jonas recognized me because he had blocked me in teamspeak
earlier, so he just said "Oh Hi Kahjo" or something in the style of that. Now comes the part, Jonas moves me to his room, without me saying him to move, I didn't want to be moved. Then Jonas Proceeds to start talking to me, like
"Oh kahjo, do you know what, you have been a nice guy but I stopped liking you when you turned to a minge...." Something along those lines, Then I talked back to him, saying his real name before talking to him. Now, my problem here is, why I have been
PERMANENT Suspended from Fearless, for saying a moderators IRL name in a private room, just between us two when he was harrassing me. Now the 2nd part, I do not understand why I have got "Harrassing" In the ban reason, I do not simply understand this.
My final thing, as I earlier mentioned, was. Why have I recieved this ban one and a half month later from the actual incident when this happened? wtf

Hello, i'll explain this to you, you where going around, leaking a Gyazo picture of me, you where leaking my Facebook, and you where harrasing me, i never harrased you, nor did i do anything against you, yet you just turned your back on my, and went around leaking this to praticly everyone.
You got first ToS ban on the TS, and i was gonna ban you from IG aswell, but because i dind't have that much time, i forgot it, and i simply just now remember this, and that why you got the ToS ban.

I see no reason what so ever to get you unbanned from ToS, and i think that you should re-consider your attitude if you ever get a chance of comming back.

That's my reply to this part of the UBR.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Reply to Jonas: Hello Jonas, thank you for replying. But I find it weird, how you accuse me of leaking any pictures or links of your facebook? I have never done such things. I am pretty sure you banned me after the chat between me and you in your room privately, so how could I have even got back into teamspeak? Now I do not understand the part that my attitude would be wrong right now, I am simply telling the truth what I have done, and what I haven't done, and trying to get unbanned from ingame.
(01-31-2017, 08:03 PM)Robbtja Wrote: Posting on behalf of Kahjo

Reply to Jonas: Hello Jonas, thank you for replying. But I find it weird, how you accuse me of leaking any pictures or links of your facebook? I have never done such things. I am pretty sure you banned me after the chat between me and you in your room privately, so how could I have even got back into teamspeak? Now I do not understand the part that my attitude would be wrong right now, I am simply telling the truth what I have done, and what I haven't done, and trying to get unbanned from ingame.

Hello,

I've tried to find the screenshot of you leaking gyazo links of a picture of me and leaking my personal information - but i can't find it.

Now lets see the whole attitude part - not only did you disrespect and insult me massivly, you also said "I don't care if i get banned, i'm just gonna find another shit server" or along the lines, so why do you want to come back even if you don't even care?

I'll respond to the first ban later, when i have more time.

Thanks for your patience.
~Jonas
Posting for Kahjo. I am not involved of any this situation.

Hello Jonas, thank you for the reply. I have not leaked any personal info or any links in teamspeak, other than I called you with you real name in the private conversation between me and you. Now regarding the attitude, I have maybe said something along the "I will find another server", simply because I was frustrated about the first incident that got me banned from the server. It simply doesn't mean, that I don't want to come back to fearless. I have used more than 1000 hours on this server, and would love to get back to playing on the servers.

Quote:It was a nice day, after christmas, the 26th. I was casually playing on fearlessrp because there was the new update that I wanted to try out. If I recall, there was like 2 staffmembers on. I got CDMd, called on an admin for over half an hour, without
any conclusion. Then I messaged Jonas on steam, and complained about him not doing his job properly and not responding to admin calls. I then proceeded to argue with him in steam chat, calling him a bit names, and spamming him, then he proceeded
to block me on steam. I continued sending him ingame PMs after he blocked me. Then I stopped sending anything to Jonas. I then sent my friend a pm, then I sent my friend another pm, which was really insulting I would say... But the thing is, my friend never
replied to my PMs, and I sent a /r (/reply which will send it to the last person that has PMd YOU) Which was Jonas in this case. So the PM got sent to Jonas and not my friend, as it was ment to go to my friend from the beginning! After walking into a shop
on mainstreet, I realized the mistake that it went to Jonas once I looked into chat if my friend had replied anything, then I noticed that ow shit it went to Jonas (To wrong person) so I tried to tell him that it was a MISTAKE about 5times with caps
with PM messages. It seemed like he did not see them or then just ignored, because about 10secs after I realized it, he banned me for 2days which got extended to 2months and 1day. I also got a video of shadowplay of this incident that I can post if an admin
requires it, you can see that I sent it to my friend, then realizing and spamming Jonas with caps that it was the wrong person.

Hello Kahjo,
No matter if it was meant to a friend or me, your message was extreamly insulting, and that fact that you called me "names" does not change anything, you where extreamly toxic, which was why i blocked you on steam, i was just moderating, checking through logs and helping people, so you wasting my time with insulting me, and telling me how to do my job did not help at all, nor dind't it help spamming me as i was in a mod sit, and it made me just confused with the steam sound dinging all the time.
You are known to be toxic, and don't quote me on this, but i belive you have other bans and blacklists for racism, and being toxic in general before.
Again, no matter who you sent it to, it was very insulting, and disrespectfull, which you haven't only been on steam and pm's, but in general.

I see no reason for this ban to be removed, as you infact KNEW you posted this message to "Your friend", which i belive was Trashtag, and i'll go straight ahead and say, if you know you've broken the rules, why bother to even make an UBR?

That's it for my reply's
Thank you,
~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]

Hello Jonas, thank you for the reply again. I am well aware of me being toxic. Now with you saying that I have bans of Racism and Homophobic language, it really doesn't matter on this unban request.
I know, it was pretty disrespecting, but it was not ment to go to you, Jonas. That is why I got the ban "Staff Disrespecting", Because it got sent to you because the /r command is straight fucked up as I earlier mentioned.
The first ban is kind of valid, kind of not. Because I did not really disrespect a staff on purpose, because the reply got sent to wrong person. The first ban is over in about 26days, but I am more worried about the 2nd ban
on this unbanrequest, so if you'd look more into that permanent ban.

Thank you for your time,

Sincerarily, Kahjo
You've been disrespectful towards Jonas. You're known to be disrespectful towards most community members and had several chances to improve but you took none of these chances before, so I don't see why you should be given a chance now.

Denied.