PR : soft cat
Hello

Name of player: soft cat

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34870682

Time in GMT: 3:30PM GMT

Server: v4b1

Summary: Random Raided My Base / RDM Me / Raiding And He Don't Have Underground Job Like Criminal

Requesting a Refound : 1 Galil , 2 Rifle Ammo 

Evidence:

His Name / Job : Click Here
Hello,

Insurgent is an alright job, it is basicly a Criminal, or someone who does not follow the law, or is a rebellion.

I don't know if the reason was valid enough, but seeing as you had a gun pointed at him, it was not RDM, but i'd like to hear why he raided you, though.

soft cat has 24 hours to respond to this PR, or it will be approved for randomly raiding.

~Jonas.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(01-30-2017, 04:11 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello,

Insurgent is an alright job, it is basicly a Criminal, or someone who does not follow the law, or is a rebellion.

I don't know if the reason was valid enough, but seeing as you had a gun pointed at him, it was not RDM, but i'd like to hear why he raided you, though.

soft cat has 24 hours to respond to this PR, or it will be approved for randomly raiding.

~Jonas.

Jonas , He Was RDMing People around the base , normal civilian , he RDMed my coroleone and thy didn't have gun out
But saddly I don't have proof , But check the logs of soft cat on 3:30GMT and above you will see
And from my side I will try to search more evdince of him

Ibrahim .
Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

Be patient and wait for his response, if none response has been made, the PR will go in your favor, and it will be approved.

~Jonas
hello friend I raided you because your "friends" pointed weapons at us and because you could hear your printers though the wall.

Also I would've not have shot you if you didn't have a galil aimed at me and JAMES FRENCH as you see in the video you instantly opened fire upon me without knowing my intentions which also grants me a valid reason to kill you

The raid failed in the end and I retreated with JAMES FRENCH
With the above being said, and no evidence to prove against, there's nothing i can prove is right or wrong, if he heard Contrabands, like he said, then it's a completely valid raid.

With the above being said, this Player report is Denied

Thanks for your report!
~Jonas
Moved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]